CHAPTER 16

MIA

"Because I fucking love you!"

There's silence as I take the words in. She loves me. Danielle Morningstar loves me.

"Dani..."

She shakes her head, "I was going to tell you when I came to your room but then I saw you with Sal and it broke me. I had to leave. My parents helped me realise a lot when I was with them. And yes, when we slept together I felt something I have never felt before in my lifetime. My dad that when an Angel finds true love, they unlock their true power. And I have found mine. It's you. I am in love with you, Mia Hawkins."

"I-"

"You don't have to say it if your not ready to. I know that it's a lot and you may not love me at all which I understand. After everything I have done to you recently, I am just so sorry for making you feel like you aren't important to me.  I have been so selfish and struggling with emotions which I have only just gotten used. I want to be here for you as a friend and show you that I won't be so selfish again."

I take a step closer and cup her cheek, pulling her down and kisses her softly. She wraps her arms around me, as I deepen the kiss. Pushing her on the bed, I straddle her. Her hands grip my ass, forcing a moan out my lips. She flips us over and places kisses down my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. Her lips feel so smooth against my skin, bringing tingles through me. 

Lifting my shirt up, she takes it off then laps her tongue against my hard nip. I shiver at the contact then she starts to suck. My insides fold as she keeps sucking but then flicks the other with her free hand. 

Before I could comprehend, she slides my shorts off. She opens my legs and looks at me fully.

"You are so beautiful, my love."

Taking her dick out, I watch as it is a lot larger than usual. I gulp as she starts to stroke my clit as well as her shaft. My eyes roll back as her fingers play me with so much care. 

Leaning down to me, she kisses me softly while I feel her tip rub against my clit then slip inside me. I tremble as her girth fills me up, it's possessive. Her strokes are slow, as she eyes are on mine. She inches more of her length inside me, bringing out my inhumane moans. 

"Fuck. Your so tight baby."

"Oh Dani."

"Will you be a good girl for me?"

"Yes."

She smirks and turns my around instantly, then pushes my head down onto the sheets. I feel her full length, making me wetter. I crave her. I want her. 

She pounds into me, harder and harder. Our moans coat the walls, forming music to our ears. I can feel every inch of her on my walls and the pit of my stomach. Tears start to form in my eyes as she slaps my ass hard. It stings but feels so amazing. "Fuck baby, I'm close ."

"Then fuck me harder."

I hear a low chuckle, then she quickens her speed. I clench my walls, hearing her groan loudly while gripping my waist. Then she slows down, holding me tightly and eventually stopping. I can feel her warmth inside me. As she pulls out, my body shivers. She lays on the bed, giving me the opportunity to straddle her. I grind against her dick, feeling it grow against my folds. 

She groans and looks at me with bright red eyes which turn me on. Her canines extend, and then takes control. Flipping us, she slides her member inside me. I almost crumble that instant, as she fucks me. Her lips touch my neck, kissing and sucking on my sweet spot with a sharp bite.

"Oh yes baby."

Clawing her back, she fucks me harder and faster. My legs almost give out as she does longer strokes, almost coming completely out of me then slamming back inside me. I feel my walls clench and my body take over as she shake underneath her pumps. My fluids rush through me but she doesn't stop as my orgasm takes over. She wraps her arms around me and cums inside me once again.