Jimmy Crystal

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"No."

Buster's smile falls as the woman firmly speaks, adjusting her glasses as she glares down at him from behind her desk.

"No?" he meekly repeats, shaking his head. "What do you mean, no?"

She sighs softly in annoyance, "for the last time, sir, no appointment, no entry."

Buster frowns, looking down in thought as he rests his hands on the edge of the desk. "Um--"

"Sir, do I need to call security?"

"Nope!" (Y/N) quickly intervenes, forcing a polite smile as she laughs through her teeth. "No, that will not be necessary. Come on, Buster."

"But..." Buster protests, pouting.

"We should go," Rosita urges as well, patting his arm lightly.

"Yes, you should," the woman agrees with a huff, her gaze flicking up to the people waiting behind them. "Next, please."

The group groan in disappointment as they walk away from the desk, Johnny taking (Y/N)'s hand and squeezing it in reassurance as she manages a small smile for him.

"I don't like this," Gunter murmurs sadly, Rosita patting his back with a frown.

Buster looks back, the receptionist greeting another contestant.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

"I'm here to see Mr. Crystal for the presentation."

He catches glimpse of workers pushing large equipment cases, the workers pausing and scanning their ideas so the door opens for them.

"She's, like, totally unfair, that lady!" Gunter continues with some anger, huffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I mean," Ash scoffs, adjusting her grip on her guitar case, "what's she got to be so snotty about?"

"I got all dressed up for nothing," Ms. Crawly frowns, looking over her dress.

Buster looks back forward, spotting an Employees Only closet.

"Sorry, guys..." (Y/N) apologizes quietly, looking down sadly as she adjusts the bag on her shoulder.

"Aw, hey! It's no big deal," Johnny reassures quickly, turning to the others with an urging expression. "Right, guys?"

They all murmur in agreement, nodding reassuringly as Johnny rests his hand on (Y/N)'s back.

"We can just find somewhere for lunch and hang out, yeah?" Johnny suggests with a crooked grin, tilting his head to the side as he looks down at her.

(Y/N) looks up at him, her frown raising to a small smile as she nods back.

"Everyone in here!" Buster urgently speaks up, startling the group as he frantically shoves them towards the closet. "Quick, get in!"

He slams the door behind them, the receptionist jumping lightly and peering forward towards the exit. When she doesn't see the group, she shrugs and leans back in her seat.

"Really, Buster?" (Y/N) groans in pain, sitting up from her spot on the floor. "I think I hit my side on Ash's guitar case."

"My bad," Ash also groans, sitting up as well and shaking her head.

"What is going on?" Gunter questions, looking around the closet.

"It's so dark in here," Rosita murmurs in concern, squinting to see in front of her.