The Planet of Devotion

The Planet of Devotionnnn :D

I'm glad my brain was able to come up with a name for this planet, since there already is a Planet of Love with Meena.

ARE Y'ALL READY

I HAVE A SURPRISE COMING UP SOON

👺👹HEHEHEHE 👹👹

Remember, this is the dress I chose for you for this first Planet! You can always imagine yourself in something else, but be reassured you won't be wearing this on the Planet of War! <3

I did have an image ready for it, but it was lost with my old account, so you can imagine any kind of beautiful dress that you like!

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

The sound of the audience clapping rhythmically could be heard throughout the theater as they eagerly await for the show to begin, Marcus, Stan and Barry patrolling the aisles and looking around for any sings of Jimmy and his men.

...

"Okay!" Buster waves everyone over, clasping his hands together and rubbing them lightly with a grin. "This is it, guys. You ready?"

The group huddle up, all wearing excited smiles on their faces.

"Oh, my gosh! Are we really doing this?!" Rosita breathes out, more in excitement than disbelief.

"Yeah! You better believe it!" Johnny laughs in response, him and Buster exchanging a subtle glance as Buster nods with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, big time, baby!!" Gunter shouts happily, bumping Rosita's shoulder with his.

The group cheer and whoop, Buster glancing to (Y/N) with an ear to ear smile on his face.

"What's that grin for?" (Y/N) questions with a squint, noticing Buster staring at her.

Buster forces a laugh, "nothing, darling baby sister! Nothing at all!"

"Uh-huh," (Y/N) plays along with a playful eye roll, shaking her head.

"Remember..." Buster starts, looking around at the others with a smile.

"There's only one way left to go! And that's... up!" they all say in sync, cheering as they release from the huddle and fan out.

Gunter taps the front of his costume, "Gunter robot, activating glitter power!" he says in a robotic voice, moving stiffly. "Beep-beep, boop-boop!"

"Playback! (Y/N) and Johnny, you're up!" Buster calls as he places his headset on, nodding to the two as they take their places.

...

The audience quiet down as an orchestral overture begins to play, the lights dimming as the highlights around the walls change from gold to a soft blue. The background lights up, revealing a gorgeous galaxy.

"All people great and small..." Buster speaks dramatically into the mic, his words echoing a bit in the theater. "Welcome... to outer space!"

The audience all ooh and aah in delight at the sight, applauding as stars light up in the galaxy. They murmur in awe as the stars begin to move quickly, Rosita's space ship coming into view.

"My name... is Captain Rosita," Rosita speaks confidently, standing in her space ship with a smirk on her face.

A screen lights up beside her, showing Clay Calloway's face.