Your Song Saved My Life

This is the end ;-;

Another story brought to a close! Let's finish this up, shall we? ❤️

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Marcus leads Jimmy down the steps, not phased by his struggling as he forces him to the platform behind the stage. He shoves him forward with a smirk, forcing him to watch (Y/N) and the others receive the praise they deserve.

"Buster! Get over here, doofus!" (Y/N) laughs as she waves to him, the others all exclaiming in agreement as they beckon him over as well.

Marcus tightens his hold on Jimmy's shirt as Buster walks past them, a grin on his face.

Buster rushes over to (Y/N) and Johnny, throwing his arms around the two in a hug as he laughs joyfully. "I'm so happy for you two!!"

"Really? I couldn't tell!" (Y/N) teases as she hugs him back, her eyes closing as she smiles.

(Y/N) and Johnny holds hands, Buster holding her other hand as he takes Rosita's hand in his other. The crew all hold hands in a line as they wait for the curtain to rise for them, Buster glancing to one side, then the other as they all smile to him.

The crowd roars with cheers as the curtains were lifted, revealing the gang together as they step forward. They all take a bow, Clay releasing Ash's hand and gesturing to the crew proudly.

...

Marcus cheers loudly with a wide smile, releasing Jimmy with a glare as he applauds for the crew.

"Jimmy!" Linda practically shrieks as she rushes over, fanning herself as he turns to her with a scowl. "Listen to that crowd! You are a genius!"

"Yeah!" Jerry quickly agrees, nodding rapidly at her side. "You really are a genius, sir!"

Jimmy blinks slowly at this, a smirk spreading on his face. "Yeah... you got that right, Linda!"

Marcus gasps as Jimmy dashes away towards the stage, scowling as he makes a move to follow. He only stops when (Y/N) looks back, shaking her head with a reassuring smile.

...

Buster glares at Jimmy as he walks onto the stage, the other murmuring with angry expressions as they watch him.

"Thank you, thank you!" Jimmy laughs as he waves to the crowd, using his tie to wipe away at the blood on his forehead.

The crowd's cheering dies out a bit at the sight of him, some bruising on his face and his hair in disarray.

Johnny watches him with an icy stare, his arm wrapping around (Y/N)'s waist protectively as she fondly rolls her eyes while leaning into him.

"Too kind! I appreciate it, really!" Jimmy speaks into a microphone, the crowd's cheering completely stopped by now. "I-- I do! Look, I am very proud of this show. We did great work, here. Great work!"

...

Merlin scowls at him before lighting up, moving over to the control panels as Nooshy watches curiously. He flicks up a switch, scanning through the backstage footage before grinning devilishly.

...

"And my friend, Clay-- great to have him back, right?"

Some of the audience cheer, Jimmy not noticing the screen behind him turning on.

"Yeah!" Jimmy laughs as he raises his arm, nodding. "And listen, I look forward to seeing this show run at my theater for many, many years to come. Right, Moon, (L/N)?"