Break Free!

I LOVE THIS SONGGGG

ROSITA'S VOICE ACTOR IS SO AMAZING 😭😭❤️

The fact she plays Jill in Friends kills me

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

"Captain, we cannot land on the next planet!" Gunter robotically says as the background of the ship changes to debris of planets floating around. "There is, like, a huge wormhole! The ship will never make it!"

The audience murmur and gasp at the sight as fog swirls around the bottom of the stage, the lights casting the illusion of a wormhole beneath the ship.

"I'll stay behind on the ship while you and your partner investigate the planet," (Y/N) speaks up as she takes Rosita's seat in the captains chair, nodding to her. "Have your partner alert me when you're ready to leave, and I'll reel the support lines back up to the ship!"

"All right!" Rosita nods with a confident expression, grabbing her helmet. "We'll meet you back here, soon!"

...

...

"If you want it..." Rosita sings out strongly, setting the helmet on her head. "Take it!"

"Beep-beep, boop-boop!" Gunter sings as well, waving to Rosita with a grin as he opens the door leading to the platform.

"I should've said it before," she stands at the doorframe of the ship, sighing deeply as she keeps her gaze focused to the ceiling.

...

(Y/N) slowly creeps out of the space ship and steps onto the platform above the stage, smiling in excitement as she rushes over to Buster and the others to watch Rosita.

She steps onto another platform, lowering herself down to the ground level and jogging over to join the others.

Johnny smiles in greeting as he holds an arm out towards her, (Y/N) side hugging him and grinning as he presses a kiss to her temple.

...

"Boop-boop-boop, beep!" Gunter secures the safety line on the back of Rosita's suit, nodding to her reassuringly.

"Tried to hide it... fake it..."

...

Jerry scrambles towards Jimmy with a pair of bolt cutters, Jimmy straining as he tries to pull the fence open.

"Watch your fingers!" Jerry warns quietly, yanking at the chain with the bolt cutters.

The chain falls off, Jimmy kicking the fence open and sending Jerry flying back with a scream. He breathes heavily in anger as he looks up, rushing to get upstage.

...

"I can't pretend anymore!"

The platform outstretches for Rosita, Rosita's eyes still focused up as she takes a hesitant step out.

"Boop!"

She walks with small steps to the beat of the song, shaking her hands out in front of her. "I only want to die alive, never by the hands of a broken heart..."

Rosita moves closer to the end of the platform, Gunter dancing robotically in the space ship behind her.

"Boop!"

Rosita takes a moment to look down, her eyes widening and heart sinking in her chest. "I-- I don't wanna hear you lie tonight..."

The longer she stared down into the wormhole, the more her chest squeezed with fear. Her heart hammered in her ears as she staggers back, panting heavily as she holds the side of the ship tightly.