The Planet of Love

I'm about to say it--

"Go on, say it!"

... I don't really like this song for Meena ;-;

I don't know what it is, but I always skip this song on my playlist. I really enjoy the other Sing songs, so it makes me upset that I just can't enjoy this one. It's just not as strong as the other ones, at least, in my opinion--

Please don't kill me--

...
..
.

Third Person P.O.V

Meena walks on the metal platform backstage with an uncertain expression, Darius next to her breathing sharply as he runs quickly in place to hype himself up.

"Mission report, (Y/N) and I are now on the Planet of Love, but I still see no signs of Johnny or the missing space explorer," Rosita's voice echoes in the background, Meena biting her cheek anxiously.

"Ready, Gina?" he questions, grinning her way.

"It's... Meena," Meena grumbles in response, her hands clasping together as she fidgets nervously.

Darius frowns in confusion. "Wait, what is?"

Meena sighs, "never mind."

As they walk along the metal platform towards the stage, Darius suddenly stops her, moving to stand in front of her as he clasps her shoulders.

"Listen! Find that feeling," he urges, Meena frowning in discomfort as he pulls her closer with wide eyes. "It is now or never."

Meena's nose scrunches up as she sighs, glancing away from Darius to the crowd. Her focus was put on Alfonso, who was currently chuckling as he nods along to something his friend was saying to him.

Her eyes shift back to Darius, who was still grunting as he runs in place. Meena closes her eyes tightly, opening them once more. Instead of Darius at her side, it was Alfonso.

"Okay," Meena smiles shyly as she nods, exhaling softly. "I'm ready now."

...

I say a little prayer for you...

Flowers lightly move as they sing the chorus, Meena stepping onto the stage.

The planet was covered in soft yellow lights along large trees, flower bushes along the sides of rocks and a floral pattern on the ground.

"The moment I wake up..." Meena softly sings, stretching dramatically as she smiles. "Before I put on my makeup..."

Makeup!

"I say a little prayer for you," she clasps her hands together in a praying manner, gesturing slowly towards the curtain.

Darius steps out, still looking like Alfonso in Meena's eyes.

"While combing my hair now," he sings as he approaches her, moving behind her with his hands on her shoulders. "And wondering what to wear now..."

Wear now!

Darius lifts Meena up into the air, the feathers of her dark blue dress blowing off and revealing a gorgeous white gown as it flows with the wind.

"I say a little prayer for you..."

"For you!"

Oh, baby!

Darius lowers her carefully, the two dancing with one another with the song's tempo.

"Forever, ever!" Meena sings with a grin as she holds Darius' hand, Darius twirling her into his chest before outstretching her away from him.