The Show Must Go On!

WE'RE ALMOST DONE LOVELIESSSS

I was having such a hard time choosing a song for you and Johnny for it to fit the musical they have going on, but I think I found a good one!

...

..

.

Third Person P.O.V

Buster swiftly slides his I.D card through the dressing room keypad, shoving the door open and waving the crew inside with haste. They enter, but skid to a stop, making Buster look ahead in confusion.

Dozens of cleanup workers were staring back at them with just as much confusion, all blinking in sync.

"Uh... no one is supposed to be in here," their lead slowly says after a moment, adjusting his worker cap as he leans his broom on a nearby wall.

"Uh..." Buster mimics, stepping forward. "Who are you?"

"We're the night cleaners," the man replies in a mater-of-fact manner, frowning as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Thank you for all you guys do, really," (Y/N) says as she joins Buster's side, smiling with a bit hesitance. "But, erm, you guys are free to go."

"Actually!" Buster cuts in, a smile growing on his face with an idea. "I don't suppose any of you can tap-dance, huh?"

A girl slowly raises her hand, frowning with uncertainty as she holds her broom close.

"Perfect! Well, let's move it, folks!" Buster encourages, clapping his hands together.

...

..

Gunter flicks through the rows of costumes, a smile lighting up on his face when he finds the perfect one.

...

Merlin leads (Y/N), Nooshy, and Johnny to the props, Merlin tossing a staff over to Johnny as he grabs his own for the two to practice. Nooshy grabs (Y/N)'s sword, grabbing another staff so they could practice together as well.

...

"Here, Rosita," Buster softly calls, waving her over as he picks up the astronaut helmet.

She walks over with a curious look on her face, gasping lightly when Buster holds the helmet out to her.

"It's your role," he continues with a grin, nodding as she takes the helmet.

Rosita hugs the helmet close, smiling widely as she looks down at it.

"Miss Crawly!" Buster calls, making her look over with a content expression. "Let's see if we can get us a new green alien."

Miss Crawly salutes, "yes, sir, Mr. Moon, sir!"

...

Porsha lays across her bed, sobbing into her pillow as the sun sets in the distance.

Miss Crawly slowly rises up using a lift from the studio, her expression hardened as she raises her megaphone.

"Rise and shine, sweetheart!!"

Porsha shrieks in alarm as she sits up swiftly, turning to her balcony window with wide eyes.

...

Porsha enters the studio with Miss Crawly, Buster glancing over before smiling in greeting as he approaches.

"Hey! You made it!" he joyfully says as he hugs her in relief, making her laugh nervously.

"Yeah, well, uh... maybe I overreacted a little before," Porsha shyly says as the group applaud her.