Replaced

Poor Rosita 😭😭

I like Porsha's singing, but hated how she just stole her part like that.

...

..

.

"Hello! I can't take your call right now, but please leave a message after the beep!"

Buster impatiently mouths along to Miss Crawly's voice mail message, an anxious look on his face as the beep sounds off.

"Miss Crawly! It's me, Mr. Moon," he speaks in a hushed tone into the phone, glancing around at the workers on set as they bustle around nervously. "I haven't heard from you in a while. I'm starting to worry here."

He says the last two words in a sing song, sighing and hanging up. He glances over his shoulder, (Y/N) leaned into Johnny's side with his arm around her shoulders as they talk to Meena with smiles.

Buster anxiously bites at his finger nail, yelping with a jump when a voice booms.

"Moon!"

He spins around, shrinking under the furious gaze of Jimmy as he approaches with Suki and Jerry in tow.

"M--Mr. Crystal!"

(Y/N) looks over as her smile drops, Meena and Johnny doing the same as she squeaks and backs up.

"Your set designs are a disgrace! Who came up with them?!"

Buster blinks rapidly, stammering out a few sounds as he shakes his head.

"I did," (Y/N) speaks up, joining Buster's side and looking up at Jimmy with a firm expression.

Buster's teeth clench together as he winces, his eyes darting from her to Jimmy.

Jimmy glares between the two for a moment, his face lighting up as hearty laughter escapes him.

"I'm just messing with ya!" he sighs in amusement, reaching over and patting Buster's head. "Where's your sense of humor, huh?"

(Y/N)'s expression softens a bit, nervous laughter escaping Buster as he lightly elbows her arm. She looks back to Johnny, who was watching Jimmy with a blank expression and slightly furrowed brows as Meena slowly peers out from around him.

"Anyway, this is my daughter, Porsha."

A girl steps out from behind Jimmy, raising her sunglasses onto her hair as she smiles brightly.

"Hey!" she greets, nodding before glancing over her nails.

"Hello," (Y/N) greets back, a polite smile on her face.

"Nice to meet you, Porsha," Buster waves shortly, lowering his arm back down.

Jimmy types away on his phone, briefly glancing up to gesture to Porsha. "She wants to meet Calloway. Big fan, aren't ya, baby?"

Porsha's eyes light up as she nods in excitement, "oh, my gosh! I'm, like, so into vintage right now."

She slightly shrugs off her jean jacket, revealing her Clay Calloway blue shirt underneath.

"So, where is he?" Jimmy questions, looking around with narrowed eyes.

(Y/N) and Buster glance at one another, Buster clearing his throat and pretending to scroll through his phone.

"Uh, well... I-- We're not expecting Clay on set just yet," he sheepishly says, looking down at his shoes. "I mean--"

"Wait," Porsha cuts Buster off, looking around the set in awe. "Is this, like, a sky-fi show?"