Ideas for the Musical

...

Third Person P.O.V

"Good morning! I'm Linda Le Bon, and have I got some hot news for you!"

Hobbs opens the drapes to Nana's balcony window, allowing sunshine to shine into the bedroom.

He walks over to a low glass table with Nana's breakfast tray on it, one arm tucked behind his back and the other raised to his front with a white napkin draped over it. He grabs the silver tray carrying a steaming tea cup, walking it over carefully to where Nana laid sat up in her luxurious bed.

"Infamous billionaire Jimmy Crystal has hired an unknown theater producer and his sister..."

Nana's eyes widen at this, a smile growing on her face.

"What?" Hobbs questions bluntly, turning to the T.V in surprise with wide eyes as he holds the tray of tea towards Nana.

"By the names Buster Moon and (Y/N) (L/N)! What's more is (Y/N) (L/N) will be in the show as well!"

Nana hums lightly, sipping her tea with a proud smile and her pinkie high.

...

..

.

The group was dropped off in front of Crystal Hotel by limo, a doorman greeting them warmly as he gestures towards the glass doors leading inside. Gunter excitedly shakes Rosita's shoulders, making her laugh as he waves at the others to hurry with a beaming grin.

Ash looks up at the hotel in awe, Meena doing the same and tripping over a sidewalk crack before catching herself with a sheepish expression. Buster speaks with the doorman for directions, nodding and looking back over his shoulder to (Y/N) with a giddy smile.

(Y/N) manages a small smile back with a thumbs up, her smile and hand dropping as Buster looks away.

Johnny joins her side carrying his own duffle over his shoulder, his skateboard tucked under his arm as he sets a hand on her shoulder with concern in silent question.

Her eyes dart to Johnny for a moment, a sigh leaving her as she glances back to Buster.

"I... really hope this works," she quietly speaks, shaking her head lightly. "If we can't get Clay Calloway in our musical..."

Johnny frowns at her worried look, rubbing her back lightly. "Try not to worry about it so much. Miss Crawly is on the case!" he tries joking with a wink, bumping his shoulder against hers.

(Y/N) snickers under her breath for a brief second, sighing deeply and nodding. "I'll... try. Rehearsal'll help get my mind off it. It'll be so much fun when we actually know what we're doing." She pauses. "... Buster and I have to... write an entire musical... in... less than three weeks..."

She trails off with realization, groaning and dropping her forehead into her hand as Johnny winces and rubs her shoulders to ease her tension.

They enter the hotel, (Y/N) peering through her fingers and gasping softly at the sight.

Golden statues shaped like trees lined the entry, the floor a glossy black. There was a much larger golden tree in the center of the hotel lobby, pink crystals shaped like cherry blossoms trailing along the branches. Colorful crystal bushes were scattered around next to lounge couches, large koi ponds with golden bridges and stepping stones around the large tree.

Hanging above were colorful crystal hearts, dangling by silver strands and shining as the sun casted down on them through the large windows that made up most of the ceiling. The hotel itself was shaped like, you guessed it, a large crystal shard, elevators on either side leading up to the suits above.