The Wrath of Crystal

I really enjoyed the Sing movies, but I hope they don't make another. This was a rare case of the 2nd movie being better/just as good as the first, and I hope they don't mess it up with another one.

...

..

Third Person P.O.V

A photo of Ruby and Clay was standing upright in a frame on a desk in Clay's house, the two smiling in content as they sing and play piano together. Another photo of Clay singing was behind this one, a lamp to the right.

Clay sat in his chair a few feet in front of the photo, a cup of tea in his hand and his sad eyes fixated on Ruby's face in the photo. He softly sighs as he sets the cup of tea down on the small table beside him, his hands resting on his stomach as he leans back.

His ears pick up the faint sound of a guitar playing, followed by Ash singing softly.

...

"I'm not afraid... of anything in this world."

Clay looks over his shoulder, his brows furrowed lightly as he slowly rises.

...

"There's nothing you can throw at me," Ash continues, her fingers strumming along the guitar as she sits on the porch of Clay's house. "That I haven't already heard. I'm just trying to find... a decent melody..."

...

Clay makes his way through his house, descending the stairs and passing by photos of his Ruby.

"A song that I can sing... in my own company."

His eyes linger on a photo of their wedding, making him turn away with a pained expression as he continues down the stairs.

"I never thought you were a fool..."

Another photo showed Clay smiling widely as he stood besides Ruby, who was sitting in a wheelchair with a grin on her face as she had her hand over Clay's on the arm of her wheelchair.

"But darling, look at you, ooh... You gotta stand up straight!"

Clay walks past a coat closet, Ruby's wheelchair folded up and tucked inside.

"And carry your own weight."

He reaches towards the front door handle, the sunlight from outside shining through the stained glass.

...

"These tears are going nowhere, babe," Ash continues singing, her voice full of emotion as she looks towards the sky. "You've got, to get yourself together. You've got stuck in a moment, now you can't get out of it."

Clay quietly opens the door, stepping out with a broken and lost look on his face. He walks down the steps, Ash halting her singing and guitar playing as she looks back at him warily.

He says nothing as he sits besides her on the porch steps, only side eyeing her and nodding in greeting before looking down at the floor with tearful eyes.

Ash doesn't speak as well, only continuing the song.

"Oh, love, look at you now..." she softly sings, glancing at Clay as his eyes remain put on the floor. "You got yourself stuck in a moment... and you can't get out of it."

She strums a few more gentle notes as the song comes to an end, carefully setting the guitar down and setting a comforting hand on Clay's arm as he cries.

...

"Hot News!"

An upbeat song plays as a woman with bright orange curly hair dances on T.V, wearing a white blazer and a yellow blouse.