New Dance Instructor

...

Third Person P.O.V

Merlin exits the LOOPEE skateboard shop, wearing a loose black tank top with a pair of dark blue jeans on. Johnny follows after him, wearing a light blue short sleeved shirt and a pair of black pants on. (Y/N) exits with Johnny, wearing a (shirt-type/color), and a pair of blue jeans.

(Y/N) hugs her new skateboard close, grinning happily as Johnny watches her with a fond smile.

"That is the perfect board for you!" Merlin says with excitement, gesturing with his head in a direction. "I'm glad you found something you liked."

"Thanks for showing us this place!" (Y/N) thanks with an appreciative nod, looking over her new skateboard before looking up at Johnny. "And thank you for this! You spoil me too much."

Johnny chuckles as they walk, wrapping his arm around her. "Can never be too much. You deserve it, love."

"Aw, you big softie!" (Y/N) playfully teases, Johnny snickering and squeezing her shoulder lightly.

Music fills the area, people bustling around the boardwalk and shopping at different small stands set up. There was a large crowd of people gathering a bit ahead, gaining Merlin's attention as he starts walking over.

(Y/N) and Johnny look to one another curiously before following, some people moving to let them see as well. Merlin's eyes widen a bit at the sight in awe, the crowd cheering and jumping to the music as they record on their phones.

A girl with platinum blonde hair hypes up the crowd, wearing a bright green hoodie with a pink shirt underneath. She bounces lightly side to side with an infectious joy, turning and pointing to a random person, who happened to be Merlin.

She smiles slightly with an arched brow, Merlin's face flushing a bit as his eyes dart down. Nooshy hums in amusement before starting, the beat of the song dropping.

She pretends to tear through a wall with her hands, delivering a swift high kick before squatting with her knees together. Nooshy slowly rises, swaying her knees side to side to the beat of the song before springing up with a bright smile as the crowd cheers.

Nooshy pretends to fall back dramatically, catching herself with her back adjacent to the ground before rising and  pretending to be electrocuted.

"Wow..." (Y/N) says in awe as the girl continues, admiring her acrobatic breakdancing with wide eyes.

A little boy approaches Nooshy with fits of giggles, Nooshy smirking as she lowers herself onto her hands while remaining upright. She playfully bounces towards the boy with a menacing look, the boy rushing away with squeals. Her expression brightens to a grin as she backflips away, the boy laughing while hugging his mother's side.

"She's amazing," Merlin says in a mixture of awe and disbelief, shaking his head.

Nooshy breakdances along the ground, twirling and going upside down on her head as the crowd cheers. She propels herself up, landing on her feet before raising her arms multiple times to continue hyping up the crowd.

She raises her hands to her head as she moves side to side, lowering them down and performing the arm wave briefly. She lowers her hood as she lowers herself back down, spiraling her body multiple times with ease before finishing by holding herself up with one arm, performing a split in the air with her other hand on her face.

"She's even better than Nikolaus," Merlin continues, blinking rapidly as the crowd roars with cheers. "And, as horrible as he is, is saying something, considering he was taught by Klaus himself."