Nikolaus

...

Third Person P.O.V

"Good morning!"

Buster's voice echoes inside of the magnificent concert hall, the walls black with tall, ice blue crystal shards along the back portion that lit up the hall. The floor was a sleek black, gold outlining the walls and seating areas.

"May I have everyone's attention, please?" he calls, making the crew all pause what they were doing and gather around him. "Thank you, yes. Okay! Um, on behalf of myself and the cast, I just want to say that to be given this incredible opportunity to work for you all here at the Crystal Tower Theater, well... it's an honor for all of us."

He smiles at Mason and his crew, nodding to the cast.

"And I believe that together, we can make a show that'll take this audience out of this world!"

(Y/N) listens to her cue, removing the sheet off of a model of the show they want to create. The crew and group gasp in awe at the model, a golden rocket on the front blasting off with dust clouds around it and stars and planets above.

"Thank you, Steve, for... staying up and making this on such short notice," (Y/N) thanks with an apologetic smile, the man smiling tiredly and shooting her a weak thumbs up.

"Great work, Steve!" Buster thanks as well, smiling as the crew applaud Steve. "And here she is, folks!"

Buster walks over to the model, flipping it over like a storybook page so the other scene pops up. The group once again murmur in awe at the model, (Y/N) grinning as she turns to Rosita.

"And who else but Rosita could be the star of our show?" she rhetorically questions, glancing to her.

Rosita's face falls as she gasps in surprise, her hands clasping to her mouth.

"That's you, baby!" Gunter laughs, shaking her shoulders lightly as he gives her a side hug.

"The-- The lead role?" Rosita asks, blinking rapidly in disbelief.

Buster smiles and nods, "trust us! You are perfect for it."

Tears well up in Rosita's eyes as the crew cheers for her, Meena hugging her in joy as Gunter laughs proudly. Johnny pats her back with an encouraging nod, (Y/N) smiling widely as she nods to Rosita.

"Wait till my kids hear about this!" she wipes at her tears, her voice breaking as she chuckles.

"And so!" Buster gains everyone's attention once more, "the story goes like this."

He flips the model to the next scene.

"Rosita plays an astronaut searching for a missing space explorer," he gestures dramatically over the space scene. "Together, with their trusty robot..."

"That's me!" Gunter squeals eagerly, pointing to himself and he and the cast walk closer.

"Mmhm! Yes, they follow the trail across six planets," Buster continues, flipping the model to the next one. "There's a planet of devotion, a planet of war, a planet of love, one of despair, one of joy, and of saudade."

He glances at (Y/N) for her to continue.

"Basically," (Y/N) points to each individual planet, each planet having one or more cast member. "Each planet has their own musical number performed by us!"

The crew all 'ooh' in sync, nodding in appreciation.

"And-- And how does it end?" Rosita questions in excitement, tilting her head. "Do I find the explorer?"