The Planet of War

I hate Nikolaus lmao

even though I made him-- you'll hate him too--

Quick thing before the chapter starts! You're wearing a white plated armor with gold designs, and Johnny has dark leather armor with dark blue outlines :)

...
..
.

Rosita's space ship lands on the rocky terrain as the curtains pull open once more, Rosita stepping out with Johnny in tow. He offers his hand to (Y/N), making her smile giddily as she takes it and steps out, wearing her new armor.

Johnny had his staffs strapped to his back, (Y/N)'s sword prop sheathed at her side.

"Captain's log," Rosita quietly speaks, watching as Johnny and (Y/N) approach another actor sitting on a large, iron throne. "I must take care, for I have landed on the Planet of War."

Rosita hides behind a boulder as she watches the couple, Gunter inside the space ship pretending to work inside.

"What is the meaning of this, son?" the King demands as he rises swiftly, guards at his side aiming their spears at Johnny and (Y/N). "Why have you brought our enemy here?!"

Johnny looks between the guards and his 'father,' his gaze landing on a piano on the center of the stage. He walks over to it as (Y/N) follows, keeping her eyes on the Grim King warily before relaxing as Johnny takes her hand.

He sits at the piano bench facing his father, stretching his fingers out before playing the first few notes as the song starts.

...

Lights start to brighten around the stage with the song's tempo, the galaxy changing from soft blue and purple to an angry red and gold.

"She's my sky, she's my sky, full of stars," Johnny sings out, his foot lightly bouncing to the beat of the song as he plays the piano. "I'm gonna give her my heart..."

The King was surprised, his face becoming a mixture of shock and anger.

Johnny's eyes fall shut as continues, "cause she's my sky, she's my sky full of stars... cause she lights up the path..."

His eyes open as he smiles widely, his gaze landing on (Y/N) as he sings to her.

...

"That's my boy," Marcus proudly says with tearful eyes, watching Johnny sing with Buster, Miss Crawly, Meena and Nooshy.

Buster grins as he watches the two, leaning on the railing and nodding to himself.

...

Johnny looks to the King with a serious expression, "I don't care, go on and tear me apart!"

The King's face hardens in anger at this, though it starts to ease up a bit when he realizes how serious his son was about this.

"I don't care if you do..." Johnny glances backstage by chance, his heart sinking as he notices Nikolaus and Klaus standing a few feet back from where Merlin and other dancers were watching.

"Ooh... ooh," Johnny's eyes widen in a bit of panic, Merlin noticing this and frowning in confusion as he looks back behind him and gasps.

Klaus shakes his head in disapproval towards Johnny, Nikolaus only watching (Y/N) beside Johnny with an unreadable expression.

"Cause in a sky... in a sky, full of stars..."

Johnny nervously continues, swallowing thickly as he looks to (Y/N). He felt himself relax as she mouths the words along with him, her focus on him and only him.