The Forgotten Fraggle

After Zara passed away, Mokey starts to feel depressed and unappreciated. Feeling invisible, she embarks on a personal journey to rediscover her purpose in life. Along the way, Mokey encounters a wise elder Fraggle who helps her realize  the impact she can have on others.

Mokey Fraggle was lost. After the loss of her beloved daughter, Zara, she felt like she had lost her purpose in life. She withdrew from her friends and family, and she started to feel invisible. "Mokey!" Gobo shouted excitedly as he approached the depressed Mokey. "There's going to be a sing-along. Do you want to join us?" Mokey sadly shook her head. "No thank you, Gobo. I don't feel like singing." "But everyone is going to be there." Gobo replied. "They would love to hear you sing. You have a lovely voice." Again, Mokey shook her head. "I sing mostly when I'm happy. I've lost all happiness. I shall never sing again..." And with that, Mokey walked away as Red entered the cave. "What's wrong with Mokey?" Red inquired. "Is she still upset about Zara's death?" Gobo nodded. "Yes, I believe she's still grieving. I know it's been months, but... grief doesn't just go away, Red. It lingers for a very long time. And she said she isn't going to the sing along, because she has lost all happiness." Red shook her head. "Poor Mokey." As the day went by, Mokey traveled deep into Fraggle Rock. When her feet started hurting, Mokey sat down onto the limestone floor. She hugged her knees to her chest, and began to cry. A wise elder Fraggle approached Mokey, and looked at her. She could see the pain in Mokey's heart. "What ever is the matter, child?" The elder asked gently. Mokey looked up at the wise Fraggle with tears still flowing out of her eyes. "My daughter died a few months ago. I feel absolutely lost." "That is understandable," the wise Fraggle said, crouching down to get closer to Mokey's level. "It takes some time to recover from a loss like that." "How do you cope? How do you go on?" Mokey asked. "I try to keep busy so I don't lose myself completely." "Yeah," Mokey said softly. "I tried writing, but I couldn't find any inspiration whatsoever. So now, I'm sitting here alone, trying to figure things out." The wise elder stood and smiled warmly at Mokey. "My name is Henrietta, but you can call me Hetty. What is your name?" Mokey smiled a little bit and replied, "Mokey. It's a pleasure to meet you, Hetty." She then stood and started to follow the elderly Fraggle. "Mokey," the elder Fraggle said, "you are a special Fraggle. You have a unique gift for bringing joy to others. You have touched the lives of so many Fraggles with your kindness and your love." Mokey was surprised. She had never thought of herself as special. She had always felt like she was just a regular Fraggle. "But I'm invisible," Mokey said. "No one barely notices me anymore." "That's not true," Hetty replied. "You are more visible than you think. You are always there for your friends and family, even when they don't realize it. You are the glue that holds our community together." The elder Fraggle's words gave Mokey a glimmer of hope. She realized that she was not alone. Boober was also suffering from Zara's passing. "You have a purpose, my dear," Hetty continued. " You make a difference in the world. All Fraggles make a difference, and that is what really counts. No matter if we are lost or grieving, we are still a part of this world. Never forget that, Mokey." Mokey smiled. "I shall never forget that. Not ever. Thank you, Hetty." Mokey returned to her friends and she started to share her gift of purpose with others. Mokey's journey had taught her that she was not invisible. She had a unique gift to offer the world, and she was determined to use it to make a difference. One day, Mokey was leading a sing-along when she saw a young Fraggle sitting alone in the shadows. Mokey went over to the Fraggle and asked her if she wanted to join the sing-along. The young Fraggle hesitated at first, but then she smiled and joined in. As Mokey sang, she could see the joy in the Fraggle's eyes. Mokey knew that she was making a difference in the world, one Fraggle at a time. Mokey Fraggle had found her purpose. She was using her kindness and her her lovely voice to bring others together and make the world a better place.