Character Descriptions: Lady Fancy-Feathers Fraggle

I want to share a description that I came up with for one of my future Fraggle characters. This is rather long...

Name: Lady Fancy-Feathers Fraggle

Appearance

- She has vibrant green skin, like emeralds.

- Has light pink hair going white with age.

- Her fur is soft, luscious, and immaculately groomed.

- She wears a royal purple cloak with iridescent feathers on the collar. She also wears multicolored jewels around her neck.

Personality

- A flamboyant and charismatic Fraggle, radiating confidence and a zest for life.

- Always dressed to impress, finds joy in expressing herself through bold fashion choices.

- Despite her love for extravagance, Lady Fancy-Feathers has a kind heart and is always willing to help others.

- She has an avid interest in the arts, performing and visual.

- She loves to sing, often composing operatic ballads about her feelings.

Profession: Art Critic (Hence her interest in art).

Habits and Quirks

- She often twirls and spins, her feathers swirling like colorful whirlwinds.

- Her voice is melodic, like Julie Andrews.

- She has a habit of fainting dramatically when surprised or overwhelmed.

- She frequently fluffs her fur and feathers.

- She loves to read, devouring books of all genres, particularly those filled with romance and poetry.

- She often hosts tea parties, complete with lavish decorations and an abundance of delicious treats.

- Always carries a feathery fan, which she uses with dramatic yet graceful flair.

Mannerisms

- She is very graceful, moving with elegance and poise. She carries herself in a certain air of confidence and refinement.

- She enjoys intellectual conversation

- She is well-spoken and knowledgeable, often using fancy words and expressions.She struts proudly.

Quotes

1. "Life is too short to be anything but extraordinary!"

2. "Life is a performance, darlings, so let us strut our stuff!"

Additional Details

- She has a passion for collecting beautiful objects, particularly feathers that fall off of rare birds, hence her name.

- She often likes to take long walks in nature.