Twilight Breathing style techniques

The Twilight Breathing technique is an offshoot deprived by Water Breathing created by (Y/n). It mimics the gentle glowing warmth of twilight while maintaining the fluidity and flexibility of Water Breathing techniques. 
It uses the user's speed to confuse and the persistence of attacks to overwhelm the opponent. The breathing style utilizes the sensitive sense of touch and auras so the user can detect incoming attacks more clearly. Users also visualize themselves seemingly creating and manipulating warm glowing lights and stars when unleashing the techniques. 

🌺

First Form: Shooting Stars
#1 most used form
- The user releases a single vertically slanting strike usually aimed at slashing the opponent's neck to decapitate them with a clean cut.

Second Form: Embedded Sky
- The swordsman releases multiple twisting horizontal attacks aimed at cutting off the opponent's limbs to slow them or evade medium-range attacks.

Third Form: Mystical Twilight
Fastest form
- The user uses their speed at maximum to momentarily disappear and confuse their opponent, appearing behind their opponent to slash them with a surprise attack.

Fourth Form: Glowing Dusk
Harshest form
- The user changes their grip on the sword to create more thrust and pressure to make a single or multiple painful horizontal slashes. However, a perfect upper and lower body balance is required to prevent the technique from firing back.

Fifth Form: Crashing Dawn
Works best underwater or in places with no solid foothold
- The user twists their body, using their blade to perform a fierce whirling motion which generates a whirlpool of air to shred apart anything caught within its current.
Its effect and efficiency are enhanced underwater, where the user can draw water around their weapon to create whirling currents that enhance their slashes, or in places with no solid foothold. This technique is a slightly altered form of Water Breathing's sixth form: Whirlpool.

Sixth Form: Sleeping Forest
Gentlest form
- Used to deliver a quick and painless death, the user minimizes the amount of thrust in the attack to decapitate the opponent in a single warm strike.

Seventh Form: Solitary Moon
- The user changes their footwork to create constant graceful flowing attacks for defensive purposes while increasing their speed. Sense of touch is enhanced to make the user more conscious of their surroundings to prevent the attacks from reaching them.

Eighth Form: Falling Asteroids 
- An attack consisting of constant rotating horizontal swings of the blade lasting up to 30 seconds to overwhelm the opponent or deflect the attacks, while using the user's agility and speed to close the distance between the two individuals to use another breathing form to behead the opponent successfully.
It requires extreme concentration of the surroundings and needs the user to be completely calm while unleashing the attack.

Ninth Form: Constant Twinkling Cacophony
Most powerful form
- The swordsman releases multiple slashes in quick succession around the opponent's body for a certain period. The breath user then finds an opening to perform a high-concentration vertical strike followed by a single, 360-slanting circular slash which releases all the energy within the blade.
It requires the user to put all their body's strength into one single attack, mainly used for more powerful opponents. It paralyzes the user for up to 8 seconds after use and thus should be used only after careful consideration, or can prove deadly.

🌺

This took me an hour and a half to write haha. I mainly made it from Water Breathing techniques (as Twilight Breathing is derived from Water Breathing) but altered them and also added some forms of my own. I also took some inspiration from other breathing techniques like Mist Breathing, Flower Breathing, Sound Breathing, etc. I didn't know I could write things like this- *-*

And as always, thanks so much for reading! I hope you guys are enjoying my book till now :D