✨ 𝟝𝟘𝕂 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤: 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ✨

꧁༺ 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼: ༻꧂

(Y/n) and Inosuke were having a match at the Wisteria House because Inosuke bet that she couldn't beat him in a real fight.
Zenitsu: chuckling, You're a work of art, you know.
(Y/n): I'm not a piece of work! goes back to fighting Inosuke
Tanjiro: Guys, can you calm down?

🎊

(Y/n) was with the Kamaboko trio when she met a 'friend' named Shiori from her past while walking to the Natagumo mountain.
Shiori: Oh my god, hi! It's so nice to meet you again!
(Y/n): smiling passive-aggressively, Yeah, you look so pretty that I almost didn't recognize you!
Shiori: triggered, So, what have you been up to lately? Are you in a relationship?
(Y/n): Not really. I've just been focusing on myself lately. It's been really peaceful.
Shiori: Oh, wow, so you've been focusing on yourself for over three years!
Inosuke: sensing the tension between them, (Y/n), you know I'm okay with murder, right?

🎊

While Tanjiro and Inosuke were training at the Wisteria House past sunset. Meanwhile, Zenitsu, Nezuko, and (Y/n) were baking cakes.
Zenitsu: Teaching (Y/n), Then, we just have to mix the wet and dry ingredients together.
(Y/n): Alright, I'm on it.
Zenitsu: Turning to Nezuko who was decorating the other cake, Nezuko-chan, I think it'll look better if you add chocolate on the borders of the cake.
Nezuko: Mhm-hmm!
Zenitsu: Thinking, Is this heaven?

🎊

Tanjiro was finally sitting alone with (Y/n) while Zenitsu and Inosuke were fighting outside in the garden.
Tanjiro: Hey, so the other day, I was roaming through the market and I found something for you.
(Y/n): Excited, What is it?
Tanjiro: I saw this hairpin and thought it would suit you.
(Y/n): Gasping, You did not have to! It's so beautiful!
Tanjiro: Laughing, putting the hairpin in (Y/n)'s hair, Judging by your reaction, I totally had to.

(Y/n): Gasping, You did not have to! It's so beautiful!Tanjiro: Laughing, putting the hairpin in (Y/n)'s hair, Judging by your reaction, I totally had to

🌺

꧁༺ 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼 ༻꧂

P.S. I recently added Uzui's wives, Sabito, and Makomo to human love interests, and Rui to demon love interests. Makomo and Rui are strictly platonic. Makomo is more like a playful younger sister. All of these headcanons contain at least mild spoilers for the upcoming chapters in this book.
-Sabito is the same age as (Y/n) and Makomo is 15 years old.
-(f/f): favorite flavor