Chapter 2

Our Broken Hearts

Chapter 2

Damien

The plane just landed twenty minutes ago, and I've already collected my luggages from the carousel, while waiting for the driver to pick me up here in the airport, I decided to look around. After living in the US for almost a decade, at last, I'm staying here for good. It's not that I want to, but because my parents are planning thier retirement, and as the only son, I'm the one who will take over the management of the family businesses. Specifically the Lucciano Hotels.

Wala pa sana akong balak tanggapin ang responsibilidad na ito, but I think this would help me cope from..whatever.

As I was standing infront of the monitor that shows the arrival time and schedules, I was stunned when I felt two small arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Gio!" It was a girl.

"A-akala ko nakaalis ka na! Akala ko hindi na kita makikita!" What the fuck is she saying?

"S-Sorry..hindi ko sinasadya na hindi ka kausapin. K-Kung yun ang dahilan kung bakit ka aalis, hindi ko yun sinasadya..Huwag ka nang umalis..kakausapin na kita, pangako.." Well, I know now that she has mistaken me to be her boyfriend, but really?Me?

"Excuse me?" No. Maybe this is just a modus. Alam ko na ang ganitong estilo. Hinawakan ko ang dalawa niyang kamay at pilit na inalis iyon sa aking beywang.

"H-Hindi! Hindi ako papayag na umalis ka! Kahit anong mangyari hindi kita bibitawan!" Is this girl crazy? Kakarating ko lang, aalis uli?

"What are you talking about? Hey!" Now, I'm not comfortable with her hugging from my back.

"A-Alam kong galit ka! Edi pag usapan muna natin, bago ka magdesisyon! Huwag kang pabigla bigla sa desisyon mo.." I can hear the despiration from her voice, and I can feel she's crying. I dont know, but when I heard everything she said, I suddenly felt envious, and wished it was her, na sana ay pinigilan niya rin akong umalis, na sana na realize niya rin ang mga sinasabi ng babaeng ito. But no, hanggang makaalis ako ay hindi na kami nagkita. I would say, I'm still hoping until now, that maybe she'll have a change of mind. Who knows?

"Let go! I don't know what you're talking about!" the arms around me still tries to tighten the hug, hindi niya ba napapansin na hindi ako ang hinahanap niya? Oh God!

"Gio..Sorry na..huwag ka nang umalis. Hindi ko kayang malayo sayo..please..huwag kang umalis.." Muling pakiusap nito. If she was her? I will defenitely cancel my flight, kung paalis nga ako and if this was our situation, but no. She's not here, and she doesn't care about me anymore.

"I'm not Gio, lady!" Sa wakas ay nagawa kong makawala sa tindi ng pagkakakapit ng babae. Inis na hinarap ko ito, and I was a bit shocked ng makilala kung sino ito. She is Giovanni DeAntonio's girlfriend, one of my good friend in my highschool days. What the hell is happening? I thought nagbalik na ang alaala niya? I knew their story since I and Giovanni occassionally talk to each other, at naikwento niya iyon sa akin, pero wala na akong balita mula ng huli kaming magkausap.

"N-Naku! Pasensya na po kayo, Sir. A-akala ko po kayo yung kakilala ko..s-sorry po.." She said, before wiping her face with her outer jacket, oh! Poor girl, but she's cute.

"You mean, your boyfriend?" I said, looking at Giovanni who's now approaching towards us.

"Sapphire?" He glanced at me, and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"G-Gio?" Okay, so the rest was history, I bet you already know thier story, right?

"By the way, Damien! Nice to see you here..bro.." Giovanni said smiling, after their drama.

Our Broken Heartsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें