Chapter 3: Potential P*ssies

(a/n: PLEASE DON'T MIND THE EXPLICIT CHAPTER NAME AHHHHH)

"Bye, Kkami!" Ava and Hyunjin waved at the little dog running after them as they were about to leave for college. Kkami trotted down the stairs and Hyunjin sat on his knees, expecting a lick (or a kiss... this dog-kisser), but when Kkami ignored him and went to Ava, she laughed. 

"He obviously likes me more," she boasted, playing with the dog as he tried to attack her with licks. 

Hyunjin huffed, "Kkami, I'm supposed to be your bias!"

Kkami looked at Hyunjin judgmentally for a second before running away. Ava giggled, "Yeah, no."

Sulkily, Hyunjin left the house, and Ava locked it, finally on their way to their first class in college. Their house, as well as Minho and Jisung's shared house, were perhaps the biggest in the neighborhood, therefore located at the farther end of the street. She couldn't lie -- her father was rich rich. And so was Jisung's. Due to that reason, when she had asked to lie in a dormitory to attend her college, her father had very jollily gotten her an entire two-storey house near the institution. 

Hyunjin had been her friend ever since they were seven, and they had always been the closest. Their dramatic and sassy temperaments matched so well that she sometimes thought that they were probably twins. 

So, as the two walked to their college -- which was just a block away -- she heard a horn blaring behind them. Turning around, she saw that it was the Menace Ultra Supreme: Lee Minho, and his babygirl roommate, Han Jisung. 

"Get outta my way," the menace complained, rolling down the window of the car and looking at them in fury (for god knows what reason). 

"Um?" Ava raised a brow, "The college is literally a block away? What do you need a car for?" 

"Well, what is a car meant for? Transportation. Let something do its job if you cannot do yours," Minho spat. Hyunjin looked at Ava, and he could practically see her anger levels rising up on a scale above her head.

Ava stepped forward and stood in the middle of the street, right in front of his car, and placed her hands on her hips. Then, speaking through gritted teeth, she stated, "I'm gonna do my job so well now. And it's the same as yours, Lee Minho. I'll annoy you as much as you annoy me." 

Minho rolled the window up and honked at her, but she didn't budge. Ava had her hands on her waist, most literally power-posing before the car, and Hyunjin literally had his fist in his mouth.

A few minutes later, with Minho still honking, Jisung climbed out of the car and cried, "Ava, please! I have my first class in three minutes!" 

"As if you care about the classes," Hyunjin scoffed, "Be honest, Han. You just have to woo girls." 

"Uh-huh?" Jisung raised his brows, "At least I got bitches, Hwang." 

"I got my bitch right here!" Hyunjin pointed at Ava, and she folded her arms over her chest to ask as calmly as Dumbledore, "What did you call me?" 

Hyunjin gulped. 

Jisung snickered, "Do better, Hwang." 

"Okay!" Hyunjin blinked, and out of panic, he spoke, "Then you're my bitch, Han!" 

"DUDE, I'M STRAIGHT!" 

"I'M STRAIGHT, TOO!" 

And then the two of them turned around, face reddening. Ava looked at both of them questioningly, and then at Minho, who, throughout all this exchange, had been honking to the beats of Baepsae by BTS.

"STOP FUCKING HONKING!" she yelled at him, and the honking stopped... 

...For a very brief second. 

And then he started honking to the beats of Spicy by aespa. 

"UGH!" Ava's hands clawed at air, as if they were begging to claw at Minho's neck, "I'LL STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH!" 

Minho rolled down his window, "Not a kink I'm interested in. Next." 

She stood there, agape. He did not just- 

"If you're done," he stopped honking for a second, "Can I go? Potential pussies are waiting for me."

Yeah. He just did. 

Ava fumed, and she imagined how cool it must have been if she had a gun with her at that moment. 

She got out of the way, and Minho's car started moving forward. However, she revealed her pistol from the back pocket of her jeans, and Hyunjin and Jisung's eyes widened in horror. 

"DON'T DO IT!" they cried. 

"Oh, honey," she smirked, "I was born to do this." 

With that, she heard their elongated 'NOOOO's as she, with one hand, aimed the gun at Minho's tires. One final wink at the safely-driven car, she whispered like a mafia boss, "I'll miss you, fucking menace." 

And then she fired. The bullet traveled with the speed of light to-

"What are you smiling at?" Minho honked harder, and Ava was brought back to reality. 

"If only you knew..." she smirked to herself, and then shook her head to get rid of the ideal world in her head, "Screw you. Go, fuck your potential pussies." 

She walked to the side of the street, and Minho drove away... completely forgetting about Jisung on the sidewalk. The babygirl roommate of his ran after the car, throwing his bag at it, screaming, 

"DON'T FORGET ME, YOU PUSSY-DESTROYER-SIXTY-NINE!" 

(a/n: i dont even know at this point lmao, that name just suits minho in this book so far

I ALSO WANT YOU GUYS TO VOTE ON SOMETHING!! COMMENT A "+1" NEXT TO ANY ONE OF THESE: 

1) CFC

2) CM 

Nope, not revealing this right now hahahahaha!! wait for the next chapter!! :D 

HOW WAS THIS?? 

thanks for reading! i love you!)