Chapter 4: Father From Another Grandfather

Reaching the college, Minho and (a heavily breathing) Jisung walked in, and the girls practically threw themselves over them. Gaining immediate female attention, Minho most literally ignored all of them, knowing what they all wanted. He was no stranger to those girls' intentions. 

"I thought you'd never arrive," their friend, Seo Changbin, greeted them, and they did the weird bro-hug kind of thing that males do whenever they see another male homo sapien: that hey-i-will-shake-your-hand-whoops-i-hugged-you-instead kind of act. I don't know. 

"Ayo," Changbin looked at Jisung, "Why are you panting?" he laughed, "Did you run after the car or what?" 

"You couldn't be more right." 

"Alright, enough with the sarcasm already-" 

"I'm not being sarcastic." 

"Wait, what?" 

Minutes later, Hyunjin and Ava walked in, and Hyunjin spotted Bang Chan, their friend, amongst the girls, trying to fight his way out, "Hey, Chan!" 

Chan looked like an angel/fairy/mermaid/Disney princess had helped him out of his misery, and he politely excused himself and practically ran over to Hyunjin and Ava. 

Ava laughed, "We should ask you to pay us for all the times we have freed you from those girls." 

"I'd never be able to clear off the debt, then," Chan chuckled, "Thank you for saving me today, Hyun." 

"Always, bro," Hyunjin eye-smiled, "I know how badly you want a cutie, not those ho-" 

"Language." 

Ava giggled. 

On the opposite end, Changbin sighed, "I don't understand why we don't have cute guys in our college." 

"Dude, last time I checked, I was alive," Jisung very exquisitely reminded him of his existence. 

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean that I'll find you cute, bro," Changbin very exquisitely rejected the quokka's existence. 

Oh, and it was common knowledge that Changbin was gay, and it was uncommon knowledge that Chan was bisexual. Now deal with this. 

Chan, talking to Hyunjin, sighed like a hopeless romantic, "Gosh, I wish a cutie walked in right now and took my breath away!" 

Right at that moment, a blonde, freckled beauty walked into the premises and looked around. His eyes -- the big, starry eyes -- gazed around, and the second Chan and Changbin's eyes fell on him... oh, well. 

Hyunjin and Ava watched Chan's jaw drop, and finding the subject in his line of vision, they, too, noticed the new freckled boy. 

"Oh, he's a cutie," Ava blinked, and then wished, "Gosh, I wish I got a billion won right now!" 

Nothing happened. 

"Oh, it was a one-time thing," Hyunjin rubbed her shoulder in consolation. 

Meanwhile, when Changbin suddenly fell silent, Minho waved a hand in front of his face, "You okay? Hello?" 

Jisung tapped Minho's shoulder, and he looked at where Changbin was looking, finding the maybe-lost freckled boy standing by the entrance. 

"Ahhh," Minho smirked, "Guess you found your cute guy. Go, make a move." 

"U-Uh, okay!" Changbin walked over to the new guy, star-struck. During the time when he staggered over to him, Ava and Hyunjin were pep-talking Chan into talking to the new boy as well. 

"Chan, this is your chance!" Hyunjin cheered, "Go and get your cutie!"

"No, what are you-" 

"Chan, the floor is lava!" 

"Wha-" 

Ava pushed him toward the direction of the freckled boy, and as Chan looked back at them to glare, Hyunjin and Ava innocently grinned and waved at him. Sighing, Chan turned around to walk over to him. 

However, the two soldiers approached him at the same time: "Hello!" "Hey!" 

Chan and Changbin looked at each other, and nervously laughed. Changbin nodded while laughing in odd fits, and Chan awkwardly wrapped an arm around Changbin's shoulder, "Oh, Ch-Changbin! My brother." 

The two had never really interacted face-to-face before, by the way. 

The freckled boy looked at both of them, and with a bit of anxiety, he smiled, "Hi! I'm Lee Felix, nice to meet you!" 

"I'm Bang Chan, and the pleasure is all mine," Chan spoke before Changbin could, and the latter glowered sideways at him. However, he spoke, "And I'm Seo Changbin, lovely to meet you." 

"You two seem to be... good friends," Felix was unsure as to what he could say. 

At that, both Chan and Changbin awkwardly laughed. Chan spoke, "Oh, yeah! He's my brother from another mother!" 

"Yeah! And he's my f-father from another grandfather!" oh, Changbin, my brother...

"Wait, what?" Felix questioned. Chan looked at Changbin from his peripheral view.

"A-Are you a fresher?" Changbin saved it at the last second, "Which course are you in?" 

"Oh, yes!" Felix spoke, "I'm a fresher in Literature. It's my first day here." 

And so, the two guys, who had absolutely no idea what goes on in Literature studies, went, "Oooooh! That's pretty cool!" 

Anything to woo a guy, I guess? 

As the three talked, Minho and Jisung watched from one of the hallway, and Hyunjin and Ava observed them from the other end. 

Looking at the trio, Hyunjin spoke to Ava, "I think Chan seems to be doing good!" 

And looking at the trio, Minho spoke to Jisung, "I think Changbin's gonna shit himself.' 

"So real, bro." 

(a/n: IT'S CHANNIE'S BIRTHDAYYYYY!~~ <3 

ALSOOOO, YOU GUYS CHOSE THIS LOVE TRIANGLE HEHEHE 

The meaning of those options (which i gave you in the previous chapter) were: 

CFC = Chan x Felix x Changbin (love triangle)

CM = Chan x Mia (crack, like the Banger in Deviless)

SOOOOO YES! How was this? 

thanks for reading! i love you!)