Chapter 6: Baldy Voldy

Chan was frowning. Wait, the author doesn't like that. 

Chan was unhappily staring (as if this is better) at Felix, as the cutie was sitting with Changbin and his group along with Jeongin on the grass, the sun falling in fragmented beams upon them due to the shade of the trees above them. 

Ava and Hyunjin looked at the newly-lovesick boy, and then shared a glance. 

"You know, Chan," Hyunjin began, "If you have to woo someone, better do it before someone else does." 

"How the fuck are Changbin's muscles bigger than mine?" Chan was still focused on them. 

"Chan?" Ava asked.

"Damn, Seo's got them guns."

"Chan." 

"But I've got guns, too."

"Chan?" 

"We should have a brawl, like in those medieval times. The one who wins gets the prince's love."

"Oh, my God, Chan!" Ava shrieked, "Are you hearing yourself?" 

"Sorry, you were saying something?" Chan's attention was finally on them. 

Hyunjin laughed, "Damn bro, you already into daddy-prince thingy?" 

Ava and Chan gave him a side eye, and she continued, "Hyun had previously made a valid point. You should get him before Changbin makes a move." 

And then the three of them turned to look at Changbin kissing Felix's cheek, and the fresher squealing and laughing.

Chan saw his life flash before his eyes. All the dreams he had built in his head with Felix came crashing down: the dates, the kisses, the graduation, the wedding, the kinky sex, the children. Changbin had clearly defied all laws of Newton's fourth law -- a calm aLpHa will remain a calm aLpHa until a rival tries to steal his love interest. So, Chan lost his cool, donned his sunglasses, and carefully yet ragefully tread his way past the mountains and the rivers, and the valleys and the plateaus, and arrived at his holy destination with undefiable vigor. 

To dumb it down, he walked over to where Changbin was sitting while wearing his sunglasses. 

Felix looked up, scattered rays of sunlight giving him an angelic aura. For a second, Chan melted at him saying, "Oh! Hi, Chan!" 

"Hey, Lix-" 

"Bang Chan," Jisung spoke, "Am I right?" 

"Yeah, Han Jisung." 

Jisung looked at him, "What's up?" 

"I'm inviting Changbin to a brawl."

Jeongin spat out the water he was drinking, "A what?" 

"A brawl," Chan spoke, and Changbin raised a brow, "For what? To prove that I've got bigger guns than you?" 

"Ayo," Hyunjin came to the unfortunate rescue, "Our man Christopher is the Iron Man of Australia!" 

"Wait, you're from Australia, too?" Felix gasped, and Chan nodded like a puppy, "Yeah!"

"Me too!" the freckled beauty clapped his hands, "It's such great news! I'm so glad I found someone from 'Stralia!" 

Now it was Changbin's turn to get jealous. He stood up on his feet, and enthusiastically proclaimed, "I accept the invitation!" 

Chan and Changbin shared a glare, and rolled up their sleeves. Minho hooted, "GO, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" 

"Shut up, two-inch," Hyunjin sassed out, and Jisung stood up as well, thundering, "WHAT DID YOU CALL MY ROOMMATE?"

"BITCH, I WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO YOU!"

"UH-HUH? I AM NOT YOUR BITCH!" 

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A DOG!" 

"AT LEAST I'M LOYAL, HWANG!" 

"YEAH, AND YOU BARK ALL THE TIME, HAN!" 

Han and Hwang huffed and then leaped at each other, and began pulling at each other's hair. Chan and Changbin paused to look at them, and then shrugged, and then shared a clap and started wrestling. 

It was chaos, if it is not obvious -- Chan and Changbin wrestling professionally, Jisung and Hyunjin fighting like elementary school girls, Ava awkwardly standing, Minho cheering for literally everyone (dude just wanted some entertainment), Felix not knowing what to do, and Jeongin wanting to go home and watch Horimiya for the seventh time. 

Jisung pulled Hyunjin's locks and the latter screamed, "I JUST BLEACHED THEM, FUCKER! MY HAIR'S GONNA COME OFF!"

"OKAY, BALDY VOLDY!" 

Hyunjin, in self-defense, wrapped his hand around Jisung's neck, and the man literally moaned. 

Everyone halted. Even BinChan stopped. 

"Did you just...?" Ava gasped. 

Jisung was red now, and he slammed a hand on his mouth in embarrassment, "Oh, shit!" 

Silence prevailed for five seconds before Minho stood up and dusted his butt, "That reminds me that I have to find a girl for tonight." 

"Ew, gross!" Ava groaned, "Don't ruin my sleep schedule, asshole." 

"It's not my fault that you don't have anyone to keep you up at night," Minho sassed. 

Ava gasped, and a second later, she decided, "You know what? Get a girl tonight. Lemme keep you up tonight." 

Minho smirked, leaning down to her face level and teasing, "We'll see about that." 

"Ah, just wait and watch." 

(a/n: ahhhhh hiiiiiiiiiiii 

THIS BOOK IS RANKING AT 5 IN CHANGLIX????? 

How was this chapter? :D 

thanks for reading! i love you!)