Chapter 10: 'Kkamer' Pissed In Jisung's Lawn

Ava sashayed over to the previous night's chest-momos-trauma-inducing girl, who was leaning against the adjacent wall and scrolling through Instagram. Ava approached her, and pulling a reluctant Hyunjin along, she smiled brightly, "Hi, girl! Damn, you're looking good today! Woohoo, makeup on point!" 

Hyunjin gave her a judgmental look.

The girl raised a brow, "Have I seen you before?" 

"Elastic, fantastic?" 

"Oh! You're that one!" the girl left her phone, and looked rather annoyed, "It was you!"

"Ah, thank me later-" 

"Bitch!" 

Hyunjin gasped, "THIS BITCH DID NOT-" 

"Hyun, Hyun, calm down," Ava held him down from directly punching the girl's face, and then said deliberately loudly, "We were just going to give her the opportunity to date Lee Minho, but it's alright if she has to curse at us. She's the one at a loss, isn't that riiiiight?" 

The girl halted, "Wait, what opportunity?"

"I heard you like Lee Minho," Ava folded her arms, and the girl smiled a sickly sweet grin, "Oh, really?" 

"Yeah-" 

"Then I should update you with facts: he's an asshole, and he can screw his seven inches with himself." 

Saying that, the girl walked off, leaving Ava gaping behind her, "But... he's two inches..." 

"Hey, Ava," Hyunjin nudged her. 

"What?" 

"Do you think she took a scale to bed to measure him?" 

"Scale kink?"

Hyunjin and Ava looked at each other and sighed, wondering how in the world they got into such a prestigious college with a lack of brain cells and a terrible sense of humor. Even money to get in couldn't have handled the weight of their idiocy, that's for sure.  

"Plan successfully failed."

"And we missed the class for this!" 

--- 

That evening, Ava was busy wallowing in her self-pity over having Minho get so brutally rejected by the girl whose face she couldn't even remember anymore, just the mommy milkers, which had somehow induced such trauma in her that she was going to tell her imaginary therapist about it. Hyunjin had left with Kkami to take a walk, and she was alone at home, playing music loudly and sitting in a corner of her room. 

"Life seems so bleak..." she whispered dramatically to no one, and the cockroach under the stool in her room nodded in sympathy and went on with its puny life. 

She sighed, turning up the volume even more, and then she heard a faint voice outside her room, coming from the direction of her balcony. She stood up, turned down the volume, and went to her balcony... 

...Only to find Minho standing there, eyebrows furrowed and scowling. 

"Him again," she sighed to herself. 

"Turn down the fucking volume!" Minho yelled from his balcony. 

"I did!" she yelled back. 

"Huh?" Minho widened his eyes in shock, "That's less for you?!" 

"Yes, now deal with it!" 

"With that volume, even Martians can hear Spring Day blasting through your fucking house!" he shrieked. 

"Ah, thanks for proving that you're not from Earth!" Ava grinned spitefully. 

"I'm gonna steal your speakers while you sleep tonight!" 

"Oh? Didn't get any pussies for tonight? Sad." 

Minho looked seriously angered. Just as he was about to come up with a comeback, the two heard two more voices from their lawns, somehow overpowering Jimin's high note. 

"KEEP YOUR FUCKING DOG AWAY FROM MY LAWN!" 

"EW, YOU FUCK DOGS?" 

"EW, YOU KISS DOGS?" 

"YOU QUOKKA-LOOKING HEADASS-" 

"GUYS! WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ARGUMENT!" Minho screamed from the balcony. 

"UH HUH? DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE'RE PLAYING HOPSCOTCH, THEN?" Hyunjin yelled from his side of the lawn. 

"I WILL AIR FRY YOU, LLAMA DUPLICATE!" 

"YASSS! GO OFF, BESTIE!" Jisung hooted. 

"JISUNG, PLEASE!" Ava cried. 

"BUT KKAMER PISSED IN MY LAWN!" Jisung argued back. 

Hyunjin let out the father of all gasps, "IT'S 'KKAMI', YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" 

"I-D-C! HE PISSED IN MY LAWN!" 

"YOU DESERVED IT!" Hyunjin cockily spoke. 

Jisung's squirrel cheekies were now inflated with anger, and he began taking his pants off, "HOW DARE YOU?! NOW I'M GONNA PISS IN YOUR LAWN, DOG-KISSER!" 

Ava instantly squealed out of disgust and shielded her eyes. 

"I DON'T WANNA LOOK AT YOUR POINTY ASS!" Hyunjin cried. 

"POINTY- YOU HAIRY ASS!" Jisung fortunately could not take his pants off fully, but the damage was done. All Ava could now see, even with her eyes closed, were the Spongebob undies he was wearing. 

"WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP FLASHING ME?!" 

(a/n: i am running on 3 hours of sleep hallelujah *melts into a puddle* 

TMI: so me and my friends compared our bdsm test results today, and bro, why am i the only sub amongst them- 

oopsies :"D 

DID YOU LIKE THISSSSSS? :DDDDD 

thanks for reading! i love you!)