Chapter 8: Bang Felix, Yes Or No?

The next day, walking to their college, Ava explained the entire ordeal to Hyunjin -- whatever had taken place the previous night, exaggerated. Hyunjin was wheezing his lungs off, "YOU PLAYED RIND DING DONG? YOU'RE SO LEGENDARY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

"No, but Hyun, that isn't the point!" she explained, "I feel so bad for that girl! Poor thing just wanted to get screwed, but..." 

"She got screwed either way, bestie." 

"Hwang Hyunjin." 

"Okayyyyy," he dragged out the word, "What's the plan?" 

"A plan? Who do you think I am? A conspirator?" 

"Tell me the plan." 

"Yes, alright," Ava faced a reality check, "You're gonna help me avenge. I'm gonna find her on campus today, and the three of us will conspire on a plan to see Lee Minho fall. Hehehe, I'm already excited!" 

Hyunjin looked at her as if she had grown balls, "Aren't you going too far with this?" 

"Well, he started it." 

"And what about Chan? Do we let him on this?" 

"Well, we can, but I think all he can see is Felix these days..." Ava dramatically sighed. 

"Bro, it's been a day." 

Ava shook her head in disapproval as they arrived at their college campus. Instantly, they were greeted by Bang Chan, who was looking unusually elated. Dude was literally beaming at them with the biggest smile on his face and oh, those dimples! (that was the author screeching in the background)

"Chan? You look happy," Ava questioned, and he exclaimed, 

"I'm getting married today!" 

"..." both Ava and Hyunjin looked at him with a skeptical look. Chan did not stop smiling; in fact, his smile was wider now. 

"Hyunjin, you're my best man. Ava, you're the priest. Let's gooo!" 

"Chan, did you smoke something? Or did your breakfast taste funny this morning?" Ava questioned, rubbing his shoulder, and Hyunjin hugged him, consoling him, "It's okay, my brother in Christ. It'll all be okay." 

"Wha...?" Chan was confused, like genuinely confused, "Did I say something wrong?" 

"Chan, you're 21, and you're single." 

"But I'm gonna woo Felix today and we'll be married by the end of the day-"

(disclaimer: the author claims this mentality because her ult and the author herself are equally delulu)

"Chan!" Hyunjin parted, making a face at him, "Do you even know his last name?" 

"Yeah, it'll be 'Bang' from today onwards!" 

Ava sighed exasperatedly, "This isn't a one-sided act. You know that, right?" 

"Of course, I do!" Chan clapped his hands, "So, I have written him a love letter." 

"I hope it's poetic, at least..." Hyunjin murmured as Chan, the kangaroo, hopped off to find Felix. And he found him in a minute, would you look at that? 

The two met and talked for a minute, and Hyunjin and Ava took that chance to inch closer to them to listen to what they were talking about. Now, our boy Channie would most definitely go on one knee to propose (according to the fangirls and the author's delulu dreams), but no one in the college knew that he was attracted to men as well. To keep that as a secret for at least one more day, he stopped himself from going down on his knee. 

"What's up?" Felix asked, and Ava and Hyunjin shamelessly eavesdropped. 

Five steps away from him, Minho and Jisung watched Changbin fume. And according to Wikipedia knowledge, his biceps tend to enlarge and rip out of his shirt when he's mad. 

Okay, the author totally made that up. 

But Changbin spoke, "Hold my beer," and handed Jisung a tetra pack of mango juice (supposedly the beer), and then walked closer to Chan and Felix. 

Just as Chan was about to commence with his letter, Changbin intervened, "Hey, my guys." 

"Oh, hello!" Felix brightly spoke, waving at him. 

Chan sulked; this muscle man ratata had the goddamn audacity to interrupt his proposal. Now that he was there, Chan could not risk revealing his sexuality. He sighed, and as Felix indulged into a conversation with Changbin, Chan walked off in despair. 

"Aw, man," Hyunjin sympathized, and Chan looked at him sadly (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), "His last name is Lee." 

And he walked out of the door, leaving Ava and Hyunjin disappointed as well. As she watched him go, she saw the girl from the previous night entering the college, and a light bulb lit up in her head. 

"Hyun?" 

"Yeah?" 

"I've got a greaaaat idea!" 

(a/n: I'm not smoking pot, I'm just sick of studying phonetics

HOW WAS THISSSSSSS? this was honestly so unserious, i found myself questioning what i was writing 

thanks for reading! i love you!)