Chapter 13: The Adventures Of Minho's Butt

The same morning, a house apart, Minho could still regretfully remember the ass-beating Ava had did to him the previous night. No, not butt secs, but the pounding... no, the beating... no, the slamming of-

There's no way the author can say it without sounding dirty. Ava had hit his ass with a frying pan last night. Maybe the author needs to invest in an English thesaurus.

Apparently Ava had used a good quality frying pan, because he had a hard time sitting on the toilet seat and pooping this morning. TMI. Sorry.

So, as Minho painfully sat in his car's seat, he cursed, "Fuck...!"

"BITCH!" someone tapped on his window and yelled at him, scaring the living daylights out of him. He let out the girliest scream, and sighed when he realized that it was just Ava.

He rolled down the window, "What was that for?!"

Hyunjin and Jisung ran after her, with Hyunjin having a bedsheet wrapped around his body because 1) it was slightly cold this morning; and 2) he had slept without a shirt.

Ava thundered at Minho, "YOU TRIED TO STEAL MY FUCKING SPEAKERS?"

"You snitch..." he grumbled at Jisung, standing behind Ava. Jisung grimaced at Hyunjin fixing his bedsheet to hide his nipples, and Hyunjin poked Jisung's eyes with his fingers.

"Yeah, I tried," Minho sassily admitted, "What are you gonna do about it?"

She was fuming. Literally. She placed her hands on her hips and asked, "Want me to ruin your ass even more, huh?"

"Shut up, I'm still so sore!"

Hyunsung stopped everything. Hyunjin retreated his fingers from Jisung's eye sockets. Jisung began to see the light of the day again. Both of them shared a look and stood agape. Jisung managed to say, "Did you two...?"

"What?" Minho raised a brow, genuinely confused.

"I destroyed his ass!" Ava, my love, I think you should invest in an English thesaurus, too.

Jisung screeched like a dolphin on marijuana. Hyunjin gasped so loud, his breath went up his windpipe and to his brain and inflated his mind. The author clearly did not study biology.

"YOU TWO DID THE DEED!"

"What?" Minho and Ava looked at each other, sincerely doubting whether something had happened the previous night. As far as she remembered, her frying pan had his butt prints, so she was safe. As far as he could recall, his ass still hurt, so he was safe, too.

"IS MINHO A BOTTOM?" Hyunjin was having fun.

"DUDE, OH MY GOD!" Jisung and Hyunjin high-fived, and then, as they realized what they had just done, made sour faces at each other.

"I don't know about him being a bottom, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a bottom anymor-" Ava stopped halfway, and then realized what Hyunsung were hinting at. She gasped, and looked at Minho, who had a resting bitch face on while staring at her, having realized that Hyunjin and Jisung had totally taken it the wrong way.

"Happy realisation?" he spat curtly.

"Oh, GUYS!" she shrieked, "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!"

Hyunjin had a Lenny face on, "MHM?"

"Whatever, dude, you slept with Jisung."

Minho suddenly looked interested, "Jisung? JISUNG? YOU'RE GAY!"

"I AM NOT!"

"YOU FINALLY EMBRACED IT!"

Behind them, Miss Kanta stood in the lawn, and she dropped the water hose. Everyone turned to look at her, and she trembled with trauma, "...Oh, my holy God!"

"Miss Kanta, you're an atheist," Ava sighed, rubbing her temples.

Kanta scurried back into the house hurriedly, chanting a prayer she did not even know the words to.

"This is a mess..." she cried, "So can we all agree that no one slept with no one?"

"Yes," came the united agreement from the three.

"Good discussion. Goodbye," Ava turned to go to her house, and so did Hyunjin and Jisung. Minho honked from his car, "Nobody's going to the collge today?"

"Lee Minho, it's the weekend," Jisung deadpanned.

Hyunjin giggled, "He probably forgot the day because of his ass pain."

Jisung laughed, and the two almost high-fived again... before remembering that they were supposed to be enemies.

"Ew, loser."

"Ew, loser."

(a/n: 2024 IS CRAAAAAZY I'VE DONE NOTHING IN THESE THREE DAYS BUT GIVEN AN EXAM HAHAHAH SO CRAAAAAZY YK SO EVENTFUL

ALSO HELLO! If you're into hyunchan, or into Hyunjin and Chan (obv pfft), then PLEASE check out my new book: MOONFLOWER! It's flopping already and I'm working too hard on it to let it go to waste T_T

how was thisss??

thanks for reading! I love you!)