Chapter 21: Mission: Rescue Dog Kisser

"Hyunjin did what now?" Ava was agape. Minho clicked his tongue and sighed. Jisung was busy catching his breath. And Bbama was just happily running around, chasing a mosquito. 

"What kind of cult are we talking about?" Minho asked. 

Jisung was petrified, "A dog cult!" 

"..." Ava and Minho exchanged glances. 

"I'm serious!" Jisung argued, and Minho came forth to smell him, "You still smell like dog biscuits, so you aren't high." 

"Bro, I'm serious! Fucking serious!" Jisung yelled, "They worship dogs!" 

"Are you for real right now?" 

"That man convinced Hyunjin to join the cult, he had a weird name... it was... Johnny Jacques Fernando Chaddha Whitman!" 

Ava sighed, "So Jisung is drunk and Hyunjin is missing." 

"I'M NOT DRUNK!" 

"Okay, okay," Minho sardonically smiled, "So where did you lose him?" 

"...This is going to sound absolutely crazy," Jisung was suddenly aware of how incredibly absurd his story sounded, "But you just have to hold Bbama by the leash, speedwalk for about forty minutes, go only straight. Then you'll see an unfamiliar alleyway. That's where we ended." 

"...Han Jisung, sweetie," Ava rubbed his shoulder in consolation, "It's okay. It's all okay. The youth is often influenced easily to consume drugs, but we're with yo-" 

"Avaaaaa!" Jisung groaned, "Come with me! Right now! We're going into the dark, shady alley right now!" 

"At night?!" Ava screeched. 

"You're scared?" Minho smirked.

"Uh? Yeah? Do you wanna get kidnapped and sold to mafia?" Ava fished out her phone from her pocket, "I'm calling Bang Chan for help. Of course, I can't trust a cokehead and an absolute idiot!" 

Jisung snickered, "She called you an idiot, hahahaha!" 

"Did you even listen to what she called you?" Minho retaliated. 

Meanwhile, Ava called up Chan, "Hey! Chan, where are you?" 

"I am at Felix's place," Chan responded. 

"Oh? Already at the third base?" 

"Ava, do you understand what the 'third base' means?" 

"...Hyunjin is missing." 

"WHAT!" Chan jumped off Felix's bed, "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" 

"I DON'T KNOW! JISUNG AND HYUNJIN WENT SOMEWHERE AND ONLY JISUNG CAME BACK!" Ava responded with equal vigor. 

"Wait, Hyunjin and Jisung? When did this happen?" 

"I meaaaaaan, it's a dog kisser and a dog biscuit scented guy we're talking about." 

"I'm coming over. Don't worry, yeah?" 

"Yeah, come fast." 

Chan giggled, "That's what she s-" 

Ava hung up halfway through. 

Minho, watching Ava call for backup, called up Changbin, "Ay, Mister Muscle?" 

"What do you want, rat's roomie?" 

"Where are you?"

"I'm at Felix's. Why?" 

"Oh? Keep it in your pants tonight and come over." 

"What happened?" Changbin asked. 

"Hyunjin is missing." 

"...Who?" 

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" Minho groaned, "THE ROMEO!" 

"AHHHH OKAY!" Changbin spoke, "But why are we interested in this?" 

Minho looked at Ava, clearly anxious over Hyunjin's whereabouts. She was chewing on her nails, tapping her foot in anticipation, and there were stress lines forming on her forehead. He looked away, "Just come over." 

He hung up, and turned to Ava. He did not know how to console her, just like the author does not know how to control her delulu, but he did not want to see her so worried. So, going impromptu, he blurted, "Uh? Ava?" 

"Yeah?" she turned to him.

"Uh- Um- I bet he'll find many dogs to kiss there..."

Ava was not in the mood for jokes, but she needed that to relieve herself. She stared at him unimpressed, but then broke out in a giggle, and spoke, "Can't believe that I'm going to say this to you, but thanks. I needed that." 

As Chan called her again, she walked away to take the call, and behind her, Minho was trying to fight a smile. Bro failed. 

That was when they heard a car dashing toward their lawns, and the driver brought it to an abrupt halt. Ava, Jisung, and Minho walked toward it, curious as to who the fuck was the rash driver, and the person rolled down their window. 

It was Changbin, wearing sunglasses. In the middle of the night. 

"It's Britney, bitch." 

From the passenger seat, Chan opened the door, and while everyone was agape as to how these two were sitting together in a car, Felix climbed out of the backseat, panicking, "Hyunjin! Where did we last see him!" 

Minho, Ava, and Jisung could not speak for a moment, seeing the most uncanny trio together. 

"Um," Jisung finally managed to speak, "He joined a cult." 

"..."

"See? Nobody would trust that," Minho smacked Jisung on the head. 

"Are you serious?" Changbin questioned, "I swear to God, if this is a prank-" 

"No, it's not!" Jisung was done with everyone questioning him, and dude started yelling, "THAT DOG KISSER AND I WERE IN A COMPETITION, WE REACHED A SHADY ALLEY, A DUDE CALLED JOHNNY JACQUES FERNANDO CHADDHA WHITMAN THOUGHT KKAMI WAS A GOD, AND THEN ASKED HYUNJIN TO JOIN THE CULT!" 

"I smell cap," Felix spoke. Of course, he's the one with the GenZ lingo. 

"No, I smell dog biscuits," Minho spoke. Felix was #done. 

"Trust meeeee!" Jisung was on the verge of crying, but he perhaps wasn't as stimulated as CEO Mafia Bad Boy Stepbrother Jungkook's babygirl- the author is resigning. 

"You know what?" Chan spoke, "Let's trust him and check that alley out ourselves. Maybe we'll find Hyunjin?" 

A hum of agreement passed through the crowd. As Chan, Changbin, and Felix filed into one car, Ava, Minho, and Jisung filed into another. Bbama was still chasing the fly -- as he should unbothered king! 

And they went into the unknown. 

(a/n: TO BE CONTINUED!!~ 

BRO I CHANGED ALL MY STORIES' NAMES AND COVERS INTO BERRY FOR AN APRIL FOOL'S PRANK AND DID YOU KNOW THAT SOOOO MANY READERS STARTED READING MY BOOKS?? Berry is the ACE, wbk

hahahahahahaha how was this? 

thanks for reading! i love you!)