Chapter 16: Run! James Charles Is Here!

"JULIET! HAHAHAHAHA!" Hyunjin sneered at Jisung, and standing across the fence, Jisung sulkily sat with Bbama, whispering to him, "We are on our own now, buddy..."

Ava, watching them from her balcony, sighed. She then looked straight at Minho's balcony, which was empty. And considering the time -- 10:26 PM -- there should have been girly giggles sounding from his room right now. But there was utter silence.

"YAH, MINHO?" she yelled out.

No response.

"YO, YOU DEAD OR WHAT?"

Minho walked into his balcony, "Not yet. Can't stop annoying you already, now, can I?"

"Damn right," Ava spoke sarcastically, "Roaches don't die that easily."

The roach in her room nodded proudly.

"Explains why you're still alive," Minho spat at her.

Ava fumed, "Oh? And didn't get laid tonight? Aw, your two inches must be itching right now."

"First of all, ew, disgusting," Minho grimaced, "And second, I'm bigger than that, you idiot."

"Two point one inches? That's wild, buddy."

"Shut the fuck up," Minho was resigned.

"I feel bad for you tonight, actually," Ava spitefully spoke, "You didn't get a girl. Say, have you gone through all the girls in our college already?"

"No, one's still left," Minho smirked, "And she snores."

"Fuck you!"

"Come over, then."

"Lee Minho," Ava raised a brow, "Are you... flirting with me?"

"Why? Never been flirted with before?" Minho snickered.

"Not by a gremlin," she crinkled her nose.

"You're a gone case," Minho sighed.

"I'm a phone case?" Ava hadn't heard him clearly.

"No!"

"Then what did you say?"

"You know what? Keep wondering," Minho turned around and walked into his room, leaving a baffled Ava behind.

"Wha- COME BACK HERE!"

By now, Minho has walked into his room, pulled his curtains, and had retired to his bed. Hopefully, the sheets were washed (we can only pray).

But Ava was under tremendous stress. No, not because he had ignored her -- come on, she was ignored by her dad all her life anyway (oop trauma dump) -- but she was troubled because of the unclarity of his words. What did he tell her? What was it? It couldn't be phone case!

"Damn it, Minho!" she slammed her hand on the railing, "Come back here and tell me what it was or I won't be able to sleep tonight!"

No response.

"Ugh, fuck!" Ava cried, and looked down at the lawn to see that Hyunjin and Jisung were not there anymore. It was just her, and the moon, and the light breeze, and the Kkami-pissed grass, and the roach under her bed.

"It's okay, Ava, you can sleep," she pep-talked herself into sleeping (literally who does that? Except the author-), "Lay down and don't think about it. Just sleep. Come on, sleep!"

She lay under the covers and dozed off into a dystopian world. Why dystopian? Ah, here we go...

Ava walked down the aisle, donning her pretty rich and white wedding gown. It was whiter than Kim Kardashian's rich white girl behaviour.

As she stepped further, she saw the man she had linked her arm with -- her father, Shrek.

"It's weird, innit bruv?" Shrek spoke with tears in his eyes, "My child grew up so quick, no cap."

"Aww," that brought tears to Ava's eyes, "I'll always be your child, dad."

"The swamp will always be your first home, lad," Shrek walked her to the front, where her to-be husband stood.

Her husband -- Lee Minho.

"Ew, when did I agree to this wedding?" she grimaced, and Minho went on one knee (Minsung fans look away), "I'm in love with you, m'lady, and I shall always keep you happy!"

"Um, aww?"

Minho stood back up, and the priest, who was commonly known as Hyunjin, approached them in a clown outift, "We have all gathered here today in remembrance of Oli London-"

"Wait, isn't this my wedding?" Ava questioned.

"Oh, and that, too," Hyunjin nodded.

"GUYS!" Jisung ran into the wedding hall, "RUN! JAMES CHARLES IS HERE!"

"NO! NOT WITHOUT MY AVA!" Minho stuck to her like glue.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE?" Ava cried.

Suddenly, a giant cat broke through the gate. The cat walked on two hind legs, and brought a basket near Ava and Minho. The cat spoke in Felix's voice, "Here's your child."

It was a butt-naked James Charles, and he winked and said,

"You're a phone case, Ava."

"FUCK!" Ava woke up from her dream (which should practically be termed as a nightmare), and she was sweating. She looked at the time: 02:37 AM.

This is why she needed to know what he had said. Literally. And she was going to know it -- even if she had to make Minho sacrifice his sleep.

(a/n: im sorry this is the result of sleep deprivation

I won't even ask how it was, I'm sure half of you were scarred hahahahaha

Thanks for reading! I love you!)