Chapter 5: Hunt You Down (spoiler: it's not Alpha Chan saying this)

The rest of the day, Chan and Changbin kept passing each other silent glares throughout the college campus, and whenever the two groups -- Ava, Hyunjin, and Chan; and Minho, Jisung, and Changbin -- crossed each other's paths, rageful glances would be thrown at each other, just like Cardi B throws it back in every goddamn song of hers. This book is the epitome of bad examples. 

It was the last class of the day, and unfortunately, Ava, Hyunjin, Minho, and Jisung shared it. As one would expect, Ava and Hyunjin sat in the front rows, and Minho and Jisung sat right at the end, with Jisung on the verge of dosing off and Minho going through his unread texts from thirsty girls. 

The professor commenced teaching, and Ava made notes in her notebook, while Hyunjin zoned out every now and then. Minho glanced up at the whiteboard once or twice every ten minutes, and whenever he would look up, he would see Ava's hand raised, or her contributing to the discussion in the class. 

"You know what would be fun?" he whispered to himself, "If I..." 

Get ready, readers, for the brightest, most outstanding, totally start-up-like idea of the century; drum rolls, please?

He found her number from Jisung's phone and began spamming her with his own phone. 

Ava glanced at her phone when the screen flashed endlessly with new messages from an unknown number, and she tried her goddamn best to pay attention to the professor; however, with the phone buzzing so much, she could barely pay heed to what the teacher was saying.

She finally picked up her phone, and Minho grinned -- she fell for it. 

Unknown number:
hey
i know where you live 
i know which uni you go to
if you want to know who i am, then please me 
do as i say or i'll hunt you down tonight 

Ava:
wtf lee minho 
shut the fuck up and lemme study 

Minho looked at the messages in disbelief, and then looked at her at the front. Ava had a sarcastic smile on her face, and then she gave him a middle finger, and then turned to look back at the whiteboard. 

He sat in wonder: how was she so smart? What did she have that he did not?

He literally hated her guts. By far, she had been the only girl who had dared to disrespect him, not fall for his charms, and call him a two-inch? Impossible. She had to be the reincarnation of some demonic (or heavenly) deity who knew how to evade the ultimate sex god that he himself was. There was no other explanation. 

So, annoyed, he turned his phone off and put his head down on the desk, lowly groaning. 

---

"-so he literally texted me that bullshit!" Ava was describing the little rendezvous she had in the last class to Chan and Hyunjin (because the latter zoned out a bit too much and ended up unconsciously staring at another girl's boobs) (thankfully that girl liked the attention; pretty sure she was touch-deprived) (our church boy did not even realize where he was looking, he could swear on his Iced Americano).

As they were laughing at that fuckboy's silly attempt, they heard a deep voice call out, "Hey, Chan!" 

Chan easily recognized the voice and swayed over to the source of it, "Felix!~" 

Felix was there with another boy their age, and he had high cheekbones as well as a toothpaste-commercial-level smile, "Thank you for helping me out this morning! I made a friend, by the way." 

The 'friend' greeted, "Hi, I'm Yang Jeongin, first year!" 

"Hey," Ava and Hyunjin greeted in an uncoordinated unison. 

"Oh, hello!" Chan shook Jeongin's hand, and then turned to Felix, "Meet my friends! This is Kim Ava, and that's Hwang Hyunjin."

Felix bowed before them happily, and Hyunjin gleefully added, "Ah, don't bow before us! We're not alphas like Chan here, hahaha!" 

Literally everyone who heard it, stopped and turned to give him a side-eye. Chan faced him, "I'm a what?" 

Felix gasped, "Is this a part of omegaverse? Oh, shit! I love it here!" 

A criminal offensive side eye for you, Lee Yongbok. 

Chan was, most definitely, a simpy ENFJ Libra, "O-Oh, yeah! Totally!"

Jeongin just stared between Chan and Felix, and then spoke to Ava, "So you're the sane one here?"

"...Yeah, seems."

(a/n: im not even at home while writing this, so im sorry if this wasn't good enough! i NEEDED to write this, writing is oxygen to my soul, and what's better than writing some comedy in the middle of a crisis? 

Update on my mother (to those who know): she's stable now but the doc says that those are second-degree burns and there is a a bacterial infection on spots where the skin came off. so she's bedridden as of now but not at our home. she's still in pain, but oh god, she's much better than before. thankfully!! 

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? AND GUYS, WTF, WE'RE ALREADY AT 1.4K READS?????????

thanks for reading! i love you!)