Chapter 1: Two Inches

The night was supposed to be calm and quiet. It was approximately 3 AM when Ava groggily woke up from her deep state of slumber due to the questionable sounds coming from the house next to hers:

"F-Fuck! I'm gonna! Oh, god!"

"Disgusting," she grumbled in her sleepy state, falling back on the pillow and covering her head with another pillow.

"FUCK, I'M SO CLOSE!"

"Bitch, stop," she murmured.

"AHHHHH, MINHO!"

Ava shot up from her bed and rushed toward her balcony, from where her neighbor's balcony was visible, and she was glad that her fuckboy of a neighbor had curtains on to protect her eyes from getting traumatized. She groaned when the girl he had brought home moaned again, and then Ava yelled, "STOP FAKING ORGASMS OVER HIS TWO INCHES, GIRL!"

The sounds stopped, and satisfied, Ava turned to return to her bed. However, before she could retire again, the neighbor himself came over to his balcony, shirtless, a bedspread wrapped around his torso, "TWO INCHES?!"

And ladies and gentlemen, here, we have Kim Ava's noisy neighbor, Lee Minho. Hot, but noisy.

"EW, DUDE, WEAR SOME CLOTHES!" Ava blocked her view with her hands.

"I'M GOING TO ELIMINATE YOU FROM THIS NEIGHBORHOOD!" he argued from his balcony.

"BRO, FIRST TELL YOUR GIRL TO QUIET DOWN. I WAS ASLEEP!"

"WELL, THAT'S A YOU-PROBLEM."

"AND YOUR TWO INCHES IS A YOU-PROBLEM."

"YOU-"

"GOOD-FUCKING-NIGHT," Ava lifted her middle fingers and turned around to go back to her bed, inwardly celebrating how she had probably won an argument with him for the first time. Usually, Lee Minho was a sassy fool, but maybe he was too into it tonight to even come up with a savage response.

Well, good for him, he has bitches.

No, wait; the more girls he gets, the more moans she would have to listen to.

Oh, gosh, Ava was sick of the daily routine of waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of high-pitched screeches of some random girls crying out his name. And if she had to be honest, what did girls even see in him?

True, the college that they went to had girls fawning over him, and Ava was so used to seeing his face that she did not even find anything worth looking at. Well, not because he was ugly (god, he was stunning), but because she was sick of his shenanigans every night. And she could not come to like someone romantically upon knowing that he was just a mere fuckboy. To add to it, he was kind of annoying when it came to being quiet.

So she fell on her bed, instantly falling back asleep.

---

"Babe, touch me again," the girl, whose name Minho had long forgotten, pouted on the bed.

"'Babe'?" he scoffed, "Girl, I think we're done for tonight."

"But I didn't even orgasm fully!" she whined, pouting her lips artificially, "Fuck me harder!"

"Well, lemme guess... no."

The girl, who was completely naked, by the way, climbed off the bed and attempted to pose sexily before him, "Don't you want a piece of this anymore?"

"I've seen better," Minho took off the bedspread and put on his boxers.

The girl was very offended, if one had to say. And it was understandable. However, since she's a disposable character, we shall not see her again in here.

And doing justice to Minho's bed -- which had grown creaky over time, thanks to his adventurous habits of being so sexually active -- that girl picked up her dress and wore it, and then huffed and walked off.

"Hey," Minho called after her, and for a moment, even the author has doubts of bringing her back in the story. But as she felt special and turned around to shyly smile at him, he spoke, "You forgot your bra," and chucked the item at her. The pricey piece of lingerie landed on her face, and she screeched, "FUCK YOU!"

"Never again, sweets," he dismissively spoke, and as she left his two-storey house, Jisung emerged from his room, yawning, "What the fuck went on while I was asleep?"

"Ah, it's that annoying neighbor again-"

"YES! OH, GOD, HWANG HYUNJIN IS A PIECE OF SHIT-"

"No, I'm talking about his roommate," Minho spoke in annoyance.

"Oh? Ava?" Jisung rubbed his eye, "She's pretty nice."

"Nice? Nice?! She said that I only have two inches!"

"Did she sleep with you...?" Jisung was so out of it.

"No, dumbass," Minho groaned, "One, she's not my type. And two, I am bigger than that, what the fuck?"

"One, you don't have a type, Lee Minho. Two, I haven't slept with you but okay, whatever you say, bro."

Minho picked up his lamp to throw it at Jisung, and the sleepy roommate laughed and ran off, "Sorry, Liam Payne, the ten inch train!"

That joke is so obsolete, by the way.

(a/n: HAHAHAHAHA I SAID THAT I'D POST ANGST BUT GUESS WHAT? THIS IS A ROMCOM HAHAHAHAHAHA GOTCHA- sorry.

Welcome to the new story!! The main character of this book is actually QuosterLee so yes!! I hope y'all like what I have to offer!!

How was this chapter?

Thanks for reading! I love you!)