you giving them head

- NOT PROOFREAD-
———————————

(dating)

———————————
Harry:

You are at the black lake with Harry, just spending some quality time

There is no one else around and you really wanted to try pleasing Harry in public for a long time. Biting your lip, you debate if he would like that or not. In the end, you decide to give it a go.
When you ask him he blushes but quickly nods and opens his jeans.
He really has zero hesitation, because he imagined that for so long too but was way too shy to ask.
You pull down his pants and underwear a little and he leans back.
As soon as your lips touch him, he searches for something to hold onto and tugs a hand full of grass.
'Oh fuck, just like that!', he moans over and over again.
Harry really is a moaning mess and couldn't care less about getting caught, and neither do you.
Feel him turning into putter in your hands and the risk of getting caught are really making any inhibitions vanish.
He tries his best not to trust his hips, afraid to make you uncomfortable but when he accidentally does and earns a wide smirk from you, his eyes roll to the back of his head and he starts pounding recklessly.
He finishes with a long groan and pulls you to his side into a tight hug, thinking about how the hell he didn't let you do that earlier.

———————————
Ron:

You spend the summer vacation with him at the burrow, but with that many people roaming around and all the tasks Molly gives you, you two hardly get time for yourselves

It's a fresh relationship, so you are eager to use any given opportunity.
One of the opportunities show while Molly send you two out into the garden to pick some fresh vegetables.
You pull Ron behind a tree and instantly get in your knees.
He is a bit nervous that someone could catch you but he is so turned on that be doesn't have the will to stop you.
When you take him in your mouth, he bites his lip to stay quiet and tugs on your hair.
'Bloody hell, that feels beyond amazing.', he moans, looking at you with hooded eyes, and you hum in agreement, the vibration sending a jolt of electrify trough his body.
He holds your hair out of your face to have a better view and mumbles praises trough gritted teeth.
With how desperate he is and the sight of you on your knees, it doesn't take him long to finish.
He's so relieved that he doesn't even care when he finds Percy standing in the center of the garden, staring at you and Ron in shock as you appear from behind the tree.
———————————
George: