nsfw oneshot - t.r.

(professor x student)

(btw THIS is who I'm talking about!) 😩

——————————

Furiously with the stupidity of his last students of the day, Professor Tom Riddle heads out of the castle, desperate for some fresh air.
As he steps outside, he loosens the knot in his tie and lets his head fall back.
"Dipshits.", he sighs.
Than lights up a cigarette, but before he can take the first breath, something - someone - in the black lake catches his eye.

Could this be? The student that kept his mind occupied ever since he saw her sitting in his classroom, one leg atop the other, skirt rode up and revealing a delicate set of firm thighs. And the eyes - oh god, these eyes. Bluntly staring at him as if she saw right through him.

Intrigued, he walks closer, keeping close to the trees as not to get discovered to easily.
The girl gets out of the lake, cascades of water running down her body. Y/n, that's her name. Oblivious to your observer, you sit down on your towel, your back facing the trees. 
I must be out of my mind, Professor Riddle thinks when his dick hardens at the wet, glistening skin and the - oh god.

The next day after your DADA class, you get called back by Professor Riddle.
Unwillingly, your pulse quickens at the thought of being alone with this mysterious man. Dangerous, that's what he is. Without a doubt. You couldn't keep your eyes off of him, and neither could he.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm under the impression you were staring at me in class.", he says when you follow his command to close the door.
You smirk. "And I'm under the impression you were staring as well.", you mock him.
Amusement glistens in his eyes, then it fades. "Come here.", Professor Riddle demands. A shiver runs down your spine, but you follow his command anyways.

"I saw you yesterday, at the lake.", he confesses.
"I like your tattoo."
You gasp. "I-"
With a swift motion, he has you grappled by the throat. "I'm aware that private relationships between professors and students are strictly forbidden, but you intrigue me."
You're sure he can feel your rapid pulse under his fingers, and you wouldn't wonder if he can also sense its twin beating between your legs.
"This is your chance to leave.", he says, releasing your throat. "Otherwise I'll break every rule. Since yesterday I've been dying do bend you over this table and follow the contours of your tattoo with my tongue."

Instead of an answer, you turn around and empty his table with a wipe of your arm.
Tom smirks like a predator that just caught his prey; content, exited and about to taste the bliss of satisfaction.
You don't even see his smile. How could you when one of his large hands covers your upper back and he pushes you down until you're laying flat on the table, legs spread to keep your balance and ass in the air.

Following a primal urge, his other hand connects with your bare ass, and you yelp from the sting it causes, at the same time lifting your hips up even more.
An approving hum leaves Tom's throat when he finds the red imprint of his hand on your left ass cheek. „Pretty.", he mumbles, rubbing over the mark.
„Tom.", you sigh.

Not being able to see what he is doing makes even more intense and when he grabs the back of your neck to pull your back against his chest, your shriek in surprise.
„As to what I said earlier-„, he groans in your ear. In a swift motion, he ripped open your shirt, the buttons flying everywhere. „Take it off."
His low voice makes you follow his command immediately.

A second later he got you bend over again.
„What are you doing?", you ask when you feel him lean over your back.
He doesn't answer. Instead, you feel something wet and warm between your shoulder blades. It glides down between them to the right side of your back and back to the center, tantalizing slow. It takes you several moments to realize it's Tom's tongue and that he is quite literally licking along the snake tattooed across your back.

At the waistband of your skirt he stops. „This is in the way.", he says.
He's right; the tail of the snake ends a few centimeters beneath your skirt, right on the middle of the ass cheek Tom slapped earlier. The way he rips your skirt down is in a harsh contrast to the way he moves his tongue - hurriedly versus sensually.
When he reaches the end of the tattoo, he bites you playfully and you giggle into the crook of your arm.

„You know that this is all mine now?", Tom asks, roaming his hands from the back of your legs over your ass and back to cup your breasts through your bra.
„I do.", you say, propping yourself on your forearms to look back at him.
„Good.", is his only reply when he grabs his belt to unbuckle it.

There's no way in hell you can look away when he opens his pants to pull them down with his boxers, freeing his throbbing, rocksolid dick.
It's a lot bigger than you thought it was going to be.
„It will fit. And it will feel fucking amazing.", Tom replies to ease your silent worries, fisting his dick and giving it a pump.

He pushes his knee between your legs to spread them further and you automatically lift up your hips from the table, giving him the perfect opportunity to pull your underwear down to your feet.
He hums in approval when he finds you not only wet but quite literally dripping in desire.

„There's no way I'll stop on my own accord.", Tom says, rubbing his dick between your folds, getting it coated in your wetness. „But if you want me to, I will. Say the word, okay?"

You nod, eventually even manage a breathy „yes" that fades into a downright deafening moan when Tom thrusts into you without any further warning, sinking in as far as possible with barely any resistance.
He stretches you out in the best way possible and gives you barely any time to accommodate at all.
„Scream all you want. I'm very good at silencing charms.", Tom says.

His thrusts are rapidly and raw and you have to hold on to the table for dear life. Your brain malfunctions until you're basically just a puddle underneath him.

Tom isn't very vocal, but occasionally a grunt and even a handful of breaths moans escape his throat, each one of them accompanied by a smack to your ass, as if he blames you for coaxing the noises from him.
It's ridiculous really, given the endless amounts of screams and pleas for „more, more" falling
from your lips.

„Oh god, oh my-"
A hand snakes around your throat, squeezing tightly before moving back to their original place on your hips to hold you in place. „God has nothing to do with this.", Tom groans, his thrusts getting even harsher.

„Tommy!", you squeal, the word almost not recognizable. You feel the forecast of your orgasm building in your core, and also Tom's thrusts get a tad sloppier.
When you climax, your arch your back so hard that your upper body lifts off of the table, and Tom pulls you flush against his chest, hitting a complete new spot that has you erupting again bare seconds later.

He buries his head in your neck, biting the sensitive skin harshly when he explodes himself, an elongated grunt following. His body behind yours goes impossibly tense for a few seconds, until he goes limp as if all bones are gone.

„Fuck.", he mumbles, turning his head so his forehead is resting on your shoulder coated in sweat. It sounds as if he can't quite believe this just happened between you two, or maybe like he's wondering how he lived without it for so long.

„I think I'm addicted already.", you sigh.
Tom smirks. „I've been addicted ever since I saw you sitting in my classroom for the first time, doll."