your first anniversary

(Dating)

——————————
Harry:

Harry had a lot planned for your anniversary

Harry had a lot planned for your anniversary. He woke you up with breakfast in bed with all your favorite foods. You spent the morning eating and cuddling, than he had to leave for quidditch practice.
When he gets back, he is all exited and bubbly. "Love, I need you to get ready now. We're having a date.", he whispers in your ear.
Playfully, he spins you around before placing a soft kiss on your lips. "Meet me in the common room in one hour, alright?"
With that, he is gone. Smiling widely, you get ready for whatever Harry has in mind. It's warm outside, so you put on a nice summer dress and light make up. You find Harry in a dress shirt and matching pants, even with a tie.
"Harry, did you try to tame your hair?", you laugh as you see the amounts of hair spray in it.
He blushes a little. "Yeah. Didn't work though."
You brush your fingers through it, carefully untangling it. "It looks better that way.", you say.
Harry now takes in your appearance. "You look very, very pretty.", he murmurs.
"So, what are we doing now?"
Harry takes your hand in his and pulls you out of the common room. "You'll see."
And you indeed see it. As you near the black lake, you see distant lights that turn out to be fairy lights woven into a tree. A table stands under it, candles on the desk itself and two plates.
"Wow, Harry that's-", you have to swallow the sudden lump in your throat. "...perfect."
He brushes his thumb over the back of your hand. "You make it perfect.", he says.

——————————
Ron:

Let's be for real, Ron is really lousy at things like that

Let's be for real, Ron is really lousy at things like that. He probably only remembered your anniversary like the night before but anyways.

The morning of your anniversary, you get waken up by a knock on your door. You hastily put on a hoodie - from Ron as the huge R your chest indicates - and open it, still sleepy and not quite pleased by having to get up this early when you actually wanted to sleep in.
Opening the door, you find Ron standing in front of it, still in his pajamas as well.
"What do you want?", you growl, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes.
"Uhm- excuse me? That's one way to greet your boyfriend at your anniversary.", he retorts, pretending as if he didn't just remember it last night.
You frown. "No, our anniversary is-", you look at the calendar on your desk and your eyes go wide. "Oh fuck, I'm sorry baby!"
Ron laughs it off and hands you a single rose. "Don't worry, I forgot it too. Just picked that one from the garden.", he says and gives you a quick kiss on the lips before squeezing past you.
He lets himself fall backwards into your bed as you close the door and put the rose into a glass.
Ron puts his hands behind is head and looks at you lovingly. "So, I was thinking lazy day?"
You walk over to the bed and pull the cover out from under Ron. "And Hogsmeade later?", you ask, flopping down next to Ron. You pull the blanket on top of you both and turn around to look at him.
He kisses you on the nose. "I know why I love you.", he mumbles as he pulls you closer, resting his head in the crook of your neck.
You drape one leg over his and cuddle into him. "Love you too.", you whisper, already half asleep again