not sleeping in their bed after an argument

(Dating)

Context: You had a rather harsh argument with your boyfriend and really want some space. However, with your roommate occupying your dorm with her boyfriend, you couldn't go there.

——————————
Harry:

The topic of the argument - basically the topic of all your recent arguments - is the Potions book that Harry is so obsessed with

The topic of the argument - basically the topic of all your recent arguments - is the Potions book that Harry is so obsessed with. It's from the Half Blood Prince, that much Harry told you. Who said Prince might be, you have no clue.
But it frightens you how much control this book seems to have over Harry. He's carrying it everywhere, refusing to let anyone touch or lend it.
His obsession goes to the point where he doesn't acknowledges you for hours, and at some point you can't hold it in anymore.
Harry, lacking understanding for your irritation, said things he didn't really think about, but regrets once he stepped under the shower in his bathroom.
The hot water helps him collect himself and by the time he is changed into his Pyjamas, he knows he has to apologize and change something.
At first he thinks you left; his bed is empty. But then he catches a glimpse of your hair looking out from a blanket under the couch, and his heart aches when he hears the muffled sound of crying.
"Sweetheart, I'm sorry.", he says when he sits down on the floor next to the couch. "Please look at me."
You refuse to do so and Harry has to pull the blanket away from your face. He holds your face when you turn to look away. "Listen, please. I shouldn't have said what I did. You're right, this book has control over me. Can you help me to get rid of it tomorrow?"
You can only nod slightly, not trusting your words, but lift your blanket as an invitation.
Harry, relieved that he the argument isn't beyond repair, doesn't hesitate to take it.

——————————
Ron:

Lately, Ron had some trouble with his self-esteem and confidence, and therefore his jealousy issues became even more present

Lately, Ron had some trouble with his self-esteem and confidence, and therefore his jealousy issues became even more present. While you tried to understand him as best as you could, he sometimes made it hard for you to stay calm when he acted as if every student at Hogwarts was someone you'd potentially leave Ron for.
After cussing you out for sitting with Neville in the Great Hall between classes - to go over your project - you avoided Ron for the rest of the day. So, he had a little time to think over how be behaved and the things you said and as evening settled in, he felt terribly guilty. In the expectation you'd come to his dorm to sleep over, he restlessly waited for the opportunity to apologize.
However, as time went by and you didn't show up, he got worried and went so search for you. It was a short search; he found you in the common room, curled up under a blanket in front of a burnt down fire place.
He knelt down beside you and gently shook your leg. „Y/n?"
You opened your eyes, finding his face tight with emotions. „Ron?"
„I'm sorry. Please sleep at mine.You can't stay here.", Ron said, waiting for you to grab the hand he held out. Reluctantly, you did so and let him lead you to his dorm.
„Im sorry for what I said earlier. Its no excuse, but im having a hard time right now.", Ron said into your ear after you settled down in bed.
You murmured: „Let's talk about this tomorrow, okay?" while giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.
Still slightly worried but biggest concerns eased due to your warm body next to his, Ron eventually fell asleep, clinging to you the whole night.