NSFW oneshot - m.r.

(enemies with tension)

Loud music and the humming chattering of the exited Hogwarts students fill up the Great Hall

Loud music and the humming chattering of the exited Hogwarts students fill up the Great Hall. The five long tables for the houses and teachers have disappeared; in their place is a big table for the buffet and various drinks. On the opposite end a stage for the band.

Mattheo is standing opposite from the entrance, talking to his friends. Many pairs of eyes are on him; after all he is a sight for sore eyes in his neat suit hugging his broad, muscular figure in just the right places, and his thick brown curls. He is aware of the eyes, but doesn't care at all. He doesn't know why he came to the Yule Ball anyways.
But than the boredom makes place for something - or someone - more exciting. A bare leg is what he sees first, the foot in a black heel. Then comes the rest - a purple, flowing dress, with a slit almost too high to be considered respectable that shows the soft curve of firm hips and is tight from the waist to the breast, with a v-shaped, deep neckline and flowing, wrist-long sleeves. A half-up, half-down kind of hairstyle plays along a pretty face - a face Mattheo normally despises, but now finds breathtaking.
A lot of eyes are on you when you enter the great hall, and for sure you are the prettiest sight of all there are.
Theo nudges Mattheo's shoulder. "Maybe not so boring after all, hmm?"

Mattheo scoffs, but his eyes don't leave you the whole evening and he has to fight the urge to smash your dates face.

Hours later, the door to your dorm flies open, revealing a heavily breathing Mattheo.
Before you have a chance to say anything, his lips are on yours, and his hands grab your ass roughly. "Fuck, you drive me insane.", he mumbles against your lips. "Why do you have to look so goddamn sexy?"
You gasp in his mouth when his right hand finds the slit of your dress and he grabs the back of your thigh to wrap your leg around his waist. "Mattheo. We can't-"
"Let's forget we're enemies for once, hmm? I've been dying the whole evening to slip my hand under the slit of your dress, just to find out if your skin is as soft as it looks. And you've been looking at me too. Stop pretending, just for tonight."
You bite your bottom lip, trying to stay rational.
Mattheo groans. "Please, let me worship you."
When his lips are on yours again and he sucks on them lightly, you crumble. You grab him by the tie, and he almost explodes.
In a matter of seconds, he found the zipper of your dress and it falls to the floor, revealing you bare.
Mattheo curses under his breath, and loosens his tie in a hurry, until you swat his fingers away and push him down on your bed. Too impatient to unbutton his shirt, you rip on it. As your about to open his pants, he grabs your naked thighs and looks up at you hungrily. "I need you to sit on my damn face, alright?"
His words send shivers of excitement down your spine, and you're too high from it to bother with shame so you let him place you how he wants it: with your center directly above his mouth, your knees left and right to his head and with your hands behind you, the palms resting on his chest for support.
The first stroke of his tongue has you arching your back, and you have to push against his chest to not double over.
"Matty."
A delicious moan his the reply. He lets go of you for long enough to whisper: "I'll come in my pants if you call me that again."
Then, he thrusts into you with his tongue, reaching a spot you didn't know you were so desperate for him to lick.
You start rocking your hips against his face, mumbling incoherent words and pleas. With his hands dug into your ass, he pulls you even closer. You've never been this aroused in your whole life, and Mattheo's tongue inside of you, on you, licking, sucking, nibbling - it's the best thing you've ever felt.
Faster than it ever did, and fully unprepared, your climax hits you with brutal force.
But Mattheo is not done with you, and in one swift motions, he has you pinned to the bed and is hovering between your legs.
"I am not sure if I can ever not want to feast on you.", he whispers in your ear, nibbling on the lobe.
"Fuck me already.", you pant.
"No need to tell me twice."
Before you know it, his hips snap forward, and he dives into you to the hilt without any resistance.
"Oh god!", you both moan at the same time.
"Shit, I know I will never be able to stop. You are so fucking wet, so fucking tight. Fuck, fuck, fuck."
His thrusts are rough and harsh, and so deep that he hits just the right spots with every stroke.
"Why don't we like each other again?", you say between noisy moans.
Sweat drips down from Mattheo's forehead when he grunts. "Dunno. But that's over."
His grip on your hips is so tight you know he will leave his handprints, so you sink your nails into his back in response.
When you clench around him for the first time, you scratch him from the shoulder blades to the ass cheeks.
"Y/n, oh hell. Do it again.", Mattheo pleads.
"What?", you ask. "This ?" You squeeze your slick walls. "Or this?" You scratch him again.
"Both.", he pants. "I need you to cum, now."
All it needs is another thrust and some light pressure on your swollen clit and you clench so ungodly hard around his dick that you bring him to his own orgasm while you spasm around him again, again, again. "Matty.", you gasp.
It takes you quite some time to recover and gather your breath.
"I meant to ruin you for any other man, not the other way around.", Mattheo sighs when he pulls out, only to kiss your forehead in a way that makes your heart flutter.
You chuckle. "Serves you right for attacking me like that, Riddle."