Kissing/ flashing them during an argument to shut them up

(different relations)

——————————
Harry: dating

The whole day with Harry had been a bit tense; you got partnered up with Draco for a potions project yesterday and Harry didn't want to understand how you refused to switch partners

The whole day with Harry had been a bit tense; you got partnered up with Draco for a potions project yesterday and Harry didn't want to understand how you refused to switch partners. After he walked past you between classes as if you were invisible you had enough of his childish game and pulled him aside.
"Harry!", you say loudly to interrupt his furious talk. "I'm not interested in Draco. But I also won't switch partners because of your jealousy."
You said the same thing about a hundred times now and it still doesn't get through.
"I'm not jealous! I just know Malfoy is going to start something just to piss me off! I just don't want him to think that he can lay hand on you to-"
Tired of arguing, you step closer to Harry and grab a handful of his hair. You pull him down for a passionate, yet angry kiss. When you pull back he is panting heavily.
"The second he lays hand on me I will switch partners, okay?", you say.
Harry just looks at you as if he's still comprehending the sudden kiss. "O-okay.", he mumbles.

——————————
Ron: dating

When you started dating Ron, you also grew close to the twins

When you started dating Ron, you also grew close to the twins. They kept teasing Ron about you, saying things like "How you pulled a girl like will forever remain a wonder." or "Y/n, you should be with us, we're the better Weasleys!"
You brushed them off, but didn't think it would get into Ron's head until he snapped when one of the twins kept touching your shoulder in the common room
You ran after Ron when he wordlessly left for his dorm, the fury visible in his posture.
"Ron, how could you ever think I'd leave you for your brothers, of all people?", you sigh.
"They are after you. It's only a matter of time until they get what they want!", he yells.
"Do I have a say in that too?", you asks, annoyed with his behavior.
"Don't you think I see the way you look at-"
Before he can finish his sentence, your lips are on his, shutting him off. He responds immediately, his hands moving to your hips.
As you pull away, you lightly bite his bottom lip to emphasize your point. "It's you I want, Ron. Not your brothers.", you speak.
He sighs, resting his head in your shoulder. "Sorry, I shouldn't have let them get into my head."