second chance trope (blaise's version)

NOT PROOFREAD!

——————————

Prologue:

Pt 1:You're cuddling further into Blaise's chest and he pulls the warm blanket on top of you two, hugging you tightly

Pt 1:
You're cuddling further into Blaise's chest and he pulls the warm blanket on top of you two, hugging you tightly.
"Ugh, let's never get out again.", he murmurs int your neck.
You just nod you head that is rested against his and start combing through his hair with your fingers.
Suddenly, there's a bang on the door and you flinch.
"For fucks sake, what's going on?", Blaise yells, lifting himself into a sitting position without letting go of your waist.
The door bursts open and you see Draco and Theo standing in the doorframe, arms crossed.
"What do you think you're doing here?", Draco snarls.
Blaise raises a brow. "What does it look like? Enjoying some time with my girl. You brats interrupted yo by the way."
Theo scoffs. "We have quidditch practice, you dumbass."
Blaise leans over to his bedside table to grab his phone. "Don't talk shit, practice starts- fuck, in 5 minutes!"
Blaise jumps out of bed, leaving you cold. You pout at him and he throws a glance at you while shoving his head trough his quidditch sweater.
"I'm sorry, love.", he says, grabbing his broom.
"I'll be back soon. Wait here for me."
He towers over you and pulls you into a quick but passionate kiss before storming out of the room.
You sigh and fall back into the pillows. Scrolling through your phone distracts you for some time, but then you get bored.
Maybe you should just go and watch Blaise, you think to yourself and get up. You start to shiver at the cold air and quickly grab one of Blaise's hoodies to put in on.
His scent fills your nose as you march all the way from Blaise's dorm trough the castle and to the quidditch pitch. For a while, you just sit there and watch their practice. It's already pretty dark and foggy as well, that's why Blaise does not take notice of you sitting in the bleachers.
In fact, he walks straight past you after practice ends. You're not mad though. He would hardly look out for you since he expects you to be in his dorm.
You smile to yourself and climb down the tight staircase and quickly follow Blaise and his team mates towards the locker room.
Out of respect and because you really can pass on seeing all the boys naked, you wait in the shivering cold.
One by one leaves and walks past you, but Blaise takes his time. From what you can remember, everyone has left except for your boyfriend, so you march into the locker rooms, smiling until you overhear a conversation that clearly isn't meant for your ears. However you can't help but stand still, not daring to make a noise.
"Fuck, don't you think this is messed up?", Blaise groans in frustration.
"She never has to know.", you can hear Draco speak.
Blaise laughs sarcastically. "Yeah, we're definitely going to have a future if I keep lying to y/n."
Someone sighs, you assume it's Draco. "Tell her then."
Another groan of frustration. "I can't! She'll leave me!"
There's silence for a moment, until Draco speaks up again.
"Fuck mate, who would have thought this would get this complicated?"
You take a step closer, not wanting to miss out on any word they say.
"I should've never accepted this stupid bet. I should've known it would get messy."
Blaise voice is shaking as he speaks.
You press a hand to your mouth to restrain your gasp of horror. What bet are they talking about? And how does it involve you?
"At least you get 20 galleons out of it. I mean you got her falling for you, didn't you?"
Draco laughs as if this whole conversation is just an amusing little chat, and not making your world fall apart. As if your heart isn't getting ripped to pieces in this very moment.
Your stomach clenches as Blaise starts talking again. "Yeah, I used the money to buy her her necklace."
Your hand reaches for the necklace you haven't taken off for the past 5 months. Blaise gave it to you the day you two became exclusive, exactly one month after your first date.
Fuck, this necklace is not a gift, it's bribery, it's scorn.
You tear it off of your neck as if the cold metal is burning into your skin and toss it away.
It causes a noice as loud as a canon blast in the silence of the locker rooms.
Suddenly, you hear a gasp. "Fuck. Y/n?!", Blaise yells, turning around the corner but the last thing he hears from you is a gut wrenching sob and a glimpse of your figure disappearing into darkness.