Being their new years kiss

(Different relationships)

——————————
Harry: dating

Laid comfortably on a blanket, you silently follow the conversation going on between Harry and Ron

He strokes your thigh absentmindedly, occasionally squeezing them and giving you a loving smile.
You like it that way; you like to just sit here and listen to Harry talking without having to engross in the conversation.
You wrap his jacket around your body, trying to keep out the cold of night of the 31st of December .
Harry, seeing you snuggling into it, wraps an arm around your waist to pull you between his legs. He wraps himself around you, rubbing your arms to warm you up.
"Thanks honey.", you murmur and lean your back against his chest.
And so the conversation goes on, until the people around you realize it's almost midnight, and start counting backwards from thirty.
Harry makes you sit up, his legs still left and right from yours.
A sudden wave of joy rushes through you when you turn around and find him looking at you in such a loving way that it is hard to see anything else but the green depths of his eyes.
"3. 2. 1.", you both whisper.
When the first fireworks go off, Harry's right hand reaches out to cradle your cheek and pull your face towards his.
The loud ruckus of the cheering crowd fades into the background when his lips meet yours in a long kiss that tastes of promises and tenderness.
His forehead rests against yours when you break apart. "Happy New Year.", he murmurs.

——————————
Ron: dating

There are no worries in your system when you move your body to the music, bursting out in laughter from time to time about the awkwardness of Luna's and Ginny's way of dancing

There are no worries in your system when you move your body to the music, bursting out in laughter from time to time about the awkwardness of Luna's and Ginny's way of dancing. You're nothing less embarrassing however, which makes it even more hilarious.
You're quite literally dancing the night away, having the time of your life.
Then the music stops, and you're about to start cussing out whoever is responsible, when red numbers appear in the air.
10.
"Oh! I gotta go!", you yell above the people starting to count and turn around.
Recklessly, you fight your way through the crowd with your elbows, eager to make it to your boyfriend before the time is up.
The countdown is already at five when you spot him looking pretty lost at edge of the improvised dance floor.
4.3.2.
You almost run him over, that's how fast you were running his way. With a low chuckle, he reaches out for your upper arms to hold you upright.
"Well, hello to-"
1.
Before he has the chance to say anything more, you grab two fistfuls of his hair and pull him down into a deep kiss.
He gasps into your mouth, but reciprocates the movements nevertheless.
After a while, you pull away with a wide smile.
"Happy New Year!", you say.
Ron gives you a peck on the nose. "To many more with you."