second chance trope (enzo's version)

NOT PROOFREAD!

——————————

Prologue:

Pt 1: Even after 3 months of publicly dating Lorenzo Berkshire you are not used to holding his hand while walking through the hallways

Pt 1:
Even after 3 months of publicly dating Lorenzo Berkshire you are not used to holding his hand while walking through the hallways.
Sometimes it feels like a dream, too good to be true. Why he choose you out of the ocean of girl that are laying to his feet is a mystery to you. After all there's nothing special to you. But then again, you've always had a hard opinion about yourself.
Since you are with Enzo, there are eyes following you everywhere, especially in a situation like now:
You're standing between Enzo's slightly spread legs. He's leaning against a wall, playing with your necklace while waiting for the next lesson to start.
It's a really intimate moment and if it wasn't for your friend calling your name out loud, you probably would have forgotten about the world around you.
Enzo let's go of you. "You have 2 minutes before I'll start missing you like a drug addict. Hurry baby.", he says.
You give him a quick peck on his cheek and walk over to your friend.
She asks you for your potions homework that she forgot about. You hand it to her and when you turn around, you see that Enzo also ready has another girl standing next to him, one of his ex-hookups that wouldn't leave him alone.
You sigh. That's one of the dark sides of dating Enzo. Whenever you turn your back, another chick appears and throws herself to his feet.
But you know Enzo is loyal and would never do anything, so you take your time walking back to him to let him solve the situation on his own.
That's until the girls gets on her toes and wraps her arms around Enzo to pull him closer.
Before he can even comprehend what is happening, the girl already smashed her lips on his. He shoves her off, but she holds onto his neck as if it's about dear life.
You throw away your bag, jealousy taking your rational thoughts. Without hesitation, you grab the girl by her hair and rip her way from your boyfriend. "Who do you think you are, you fucking bitch?", you yell.
Enzo furiously wipes his mouth. "Fucking hell, you psycho!"
The girl falls to the ground and loses a strand of hair since you still have her hair in your fist.
"You stupid slut!", she screams in pain.
You throw her hair at her and grab Enzo by the hand. "Let's go darling."
"Enzo is mine!", the girl yells after you. "He doesn't even love you!"
That cuts Enzo's last thread of patience. He turns around and storms back, you close to his heels just in case the girl tries kissing him again.
"You know nothing about my feelings for y/n!", he shouts and pushes her to the wall. "So shut your filthy mouth!"
Tears rise in her eyes and she sobs. "Why don't you love me?", she croaks.
Enzo takes a step back and starts laughing. "Loving you? How could I? Your character is just as bad as your kissing skills."
Now she loses her temper and starts shoving Enzo. "But you don't love her either! I know about the bet!"
Enzo grabs her by the wrist aggressively. She starts screaming and crying. "Let go! You're hurting me!"
You stand there with wide eyes. You have never seen Enzo getting violent ever. It's scary.
And what's even more important, what bet is the girl talking about? Based on Enzo's reaction, she must have a point; he wouldn't get violent over unfounded accusations.
"Enzo, stop. Calm down.", you say, grabbing his forearm. "Let her go."
He's panting but does what you demand and takes a step back.
"What do you mean, a bet?", you ask the girl, ignoring Enzo's attempts to drag you away.
The girl starts laughing historically. "Enzo isn't the only Slytherin I've shared a bed with. Blaise gets pretty talkative when he was pleasured. He told me about a bet he and his friends made with Enzo. 20 galleons if he manages to make you fall in love with him."
Your mind goes blank; you know she's talking the truth. She might be a psycho, but you believe her. It must be true, that's the only explanation for Enzo's reaction to the mentioning of the word 'bet'.
The pain in your heart is overwhelming. You think it can't get any worse, but then Enzo's hand grabs your shoulder to turn you around. You see nothing but guilt in his eyes and the plant of hope within you dies along with your heart. Tears fill your eyes.
"What the fuck?", you cry, slapping his hand away. "How could you do that to me?"
Enzo starts panicking, tries to reach out for you but you slap him across the face and run away. "Baby that's not the truth, I fell in love with you and didn't take the money!", he yells after you.