NSFW oneshot - t.n.

(dating)

The crackling fire in front of you and the distant noises of the chattering students are the perfect background noise for your cozy friend gathering

The crackling fire in front of you and the distant noises of the chattering students are the perfect background noise for your cozy friend gathering. Dumbledore recently announced a new Hogwarts tradition: the annual bonfire.
So here you are, sitting in a circle with the other Slytherins, back resting against your boyfriend Theo's broad chest, both of you hidden underneath a woven blanket to hold back the cold.
The warmth both of the close body contact and the murmur of your friends lull you to sleep and just as you nuzzle your head into the crook of Theo's neck and close your eyes, fully content and happy, a raspy voice whispers in your ear: "Don't sleep, la mia ragazza carina."
You open one eye, looking up at Theo. "I'm tired."
He laughs silently. "It's not even nine."
You groan. "Just let me sleep."
Theo's hands that rested loosely on your knees so far, wander upwards on your thighs. "Stay awake, please."
You can't help but breathe faster when his rough fingers move to the inside of your thighs teasingly slow.
"Do I need to make sure you stay awake, preziosa?"
Theo's voice is low in your ear and sents a jolt of lighting straight to your middle.
You squirm between his legs, trying to shake off his hands. "We're in public.", you hiss when his knuckles brush the apex of your thighs. Your resistance sounds weak, even in your ears.
He chuckles. "How fortunate that we have this blanket.", he murmurs, lifting said blanket up a little with his free hand so you can both watch how his fingers now trail between your legs.
"And how fortunate you're wearing a skirt."
His last words come with a nib at your neck, and that plus his big hand now cupping the heat between your legs has you giving in.
Realizing none of your friends is paying attention to your little game, you relax against Theo's chest, wordlessly giving him the permission to continue.
A wide smile makes his whole face light up. "I need you to stay silent, can you do that for me, hmm?", he groans in your ear.
You nod, even though you're unsure if you will be able to do as your told. With Theos knees left and right to your legs, he creates a little tent for more seclusion.
His thumbs hook under the waistband of your underwear and as inconspicuous as possible, you lift up your hips to give Theo the possibility to pull them down a little.
"Già così bagnato per me. So wet.", he groans under his breath when he drags his index finger through your folds.
You shudder and grab his knee under the blanket. Wetting your clit in your own arousal, Theo starts moving his finger in circular motions, before he brings them down a little to tease your entrance. Your head slumps back against his shoulder when he slides it into you.
"Theo.", you breathe.
"Shh."
He adds a second finger and curls them to hit just the right spot and you have to bite your tongue to contain the noisy moan in your lungs.
"You're so hot, all mine."
In slow, rough thrusts Theo starts pleasuring you underneath the blanket, his movements hidden for everyone.
It should feel weird to do such a thing with his best friend Mattheo sitting two arm lengths away, but it's the opposite actually. It feels so forbidden, so lewd that you squeeze around Theo's fingers.
He groans again. „Imagine it's my cock. How I would love it to be my cock right now. Feel how hard I am, baby."
His wet voice in your ear has you moaning and squirming under your breath, and you feel just how hard he is.
You bite your lip and tense up when you squeeze again, harder this time. There is the familiar tingle in your lower stomach, and your body heats up as your climax builds.
When Theo's second hand slips beneath your shirt and pinches your hardened nipples, and he whispers in your ear: „Cum for me. Squeeze my fingers like you never want me to let go. Cum, presioza.", you shatter completely and have to did your nails so deep in his knee that you're sure you've drawn blood, even through the fabric of his pants. Not able to keep a straight face, you bury your face in the crook of his neck and whimper in his ear.
Theo hums in approval when your wet walls clench around his fingers like there's no tomorrow.
With a few more, sensual thrusts he rides out your orgasm until you stop spasming and slump back against his chest again, out of breath and utterly exhausted.
„How about now, still sleepy?", Theo teases when he wipes his fingers on his pants.
You smile, still high from the pleasure he brought to you, and shake your head. „Wide awake.", you mumble.
Theo grabs your waist and makes you sit up. „Great.", he says. In a swift motion, he got to his feet and pulled you with him, using your body to cover his boner.
Heads snap back and your friends look up at you, fully unaware of the spectacle that took place seconds ago.
„Y/n is cold, we'll go and grab her one of my hoodies.", Theo explains.
Your friends nod and turn back to their conversation. Theo pushes himself against you, his hard cock pressing against your ass. „This was an appetizer. Now comes the main course.", he whispers.