getting a belly button / tongue piercing

(dating)

——————————
Harry:

While Harry and Ron were spending their time in the Honey Dukes for their first weekend in Hogsmeade of the school year, Hermione and you decided to take a look at the new shops

"Is that..."
"A piercing shop!", you finish her sentence.
You wanted to get a piercing for a while now and this seems like the sign you didn't know you waited for.
"Let's go!", you demand, grabbing Hermione by the hand.
Half an hour later, you both walk out, your wallets a lot less heavier but eyes glowing.
Hermione got herself a second pair of earrings and you decided to go a bit more unconventional and got a tongue piercing.
Halfway down the streets, you meet your boyfriend again.
"Harry look!", you laugh, sticking out your tongue for him to see.
Harry's eyes go wide. "You were gone for less than an hour.", he says shocked.
You roll your eyes. "Not the point. Do you like it?"
Harry motions for you to show him again when he has a grip on your hips. You do him the favor.
"Well, it's new.", Harry finally says after a while. "But yes, I like it. It makes you look-"
Harry scratches his neck, a blush tinting his cheeks a bright red. "Well, it's hot.", he admits.

——————————
Ron:

You instructed all of your friends not to say a word to Ron, not beforehand and not after you got the belly button piercing done

You instructed all of your friends not to say a word to Ron, not beforehand and not after you got the belly button piercing done. And you didn't tell him either - you wanted to know how long it would take him to notice. It's been four days and slowly but surely you're getting impatient.
So you decided to make it a bit easier for him and walk over to his dorm, wearing a tank top that shows the piercing off.
"Hey baby!", Ron says from his bed when you walk through the door and opens his arms for you to crawl in them.
You sigh internally. "Like my top?"
Ron raises a brow. "You know I do. You wore that dozens of times already."
This time, you really sigh and crawl into his arms, careful not to put pressure on the piercing.
5 minutes later, Harry walks in.
"Oh, hi! Wait- is that real?", he gasps, causing Ron to sit up.
"What the hell are you talking about?", Ron asks.
You roll your eyes. "My belly button piercing, Ron. The one I got four days ago. That's what Harry's talking about." You gesture
Only now his gaze moves downwards, and he notices. "Oh.", he says stupidly.
You roll your eyes. "Oh?"
"It's looking- good. Really, really good. I just feel a little stupid I didn't register."
You scoff. "You are."
Ron places a kiss on your cheek. "But it's looking reaaaally good, you know?"