04 | New Family

•Saella Moretti•

•Saella Moretti•

I stirred awake with a banging headache. I was in an unknown car and I think I was on someone's lap. As I tried to move, someone held me tighter against their chest.

I opened my eyes to see an unknown man staring down at me. That was when I heard a yell pierce the silence.

"Let us the fuck go!" Seb yelled as he struggled against the oldest man's grip.

"Oh my God. Please stop yelling, we are nearly home anyway." The man said, exasperated. We froze. Home? Our home was the fighting ring, it always has been. The car started going uphill so Seb and I looked out the window as Seb gasped. A huge mansion was before us, bathing in sunlight. A pool was to the side, its waters rippling gently, and a garage door was open to reveal maybe twenty expensive cars inside.

"Welcome home, gemelli ." the man whispered as he smiled brightly. (Twins)

The car came to a stop and Seb and I were lifted out by our kidnappers, though they didn't seem like much of a kidnapper even though they did drug us and take us unwillingly.

"Will you try to run away if we put you down?" The man who was driving (and wasn't in the office) asked and Seb shook his head after glancing at me. The two men placed us down and Seb instantly ran over to me, checking me over. His eyes got glued to the part of my neck that the needle was stabbed into.

"Assholes. They should have been a bit gentle." He muttered.
"It's fine, Seb, I'm okay, let's just get this over and done with?" I signed and he nodded reluctantly.

As we walked up the gravel, I admired the architecture of the mansion. A small crowd of people were waiting up by the door as we approached it.

"Everyone, please introduce yourselves." The oldest man said before turning to us and smiling softly.
"I'm your dad, Zach Moretti."

"Hey, you sort of know me, I'm Alexander but you can call me Alex and I'm 25 years old." It was the second oldest man who had come to get us.

"Hey I'm Dante and I'm 23 years old." The third man who got us (the one who drove us) said and then the introductions moved on to the people at the door.

"Hello, I'm Amy, I'm your father's wife." A blonde woman said with a sickly sweet voice. I noticed Seb grimacing slightly.

"Hey I'm so glad to have you guys back, I missed you so much! Anyway, I don't think you remember me so I'm Carlos and I'm 20 years old and also a doctor so if you need any medical help I'm the one to go to." Carlos ranted.