07 | Mission

•Saella Moretti•

•Saella Moretti•

At one point in the drive, we switched places so Seb could read the information on our next victim.

-Donald Jordan
-58
-Has a wife and two kids
-Is an abuser and drug addict
-Lives at 34 Charlot Lane
-Two kids are 7 and 13, both female
-Wife has tried to go to the police before and called Queen Raven as a last resort

"Well, he shouldn't be too hard to take care of," Seb murmured. I nodded in agreement, focusing on the road.

As we pulled up to the house, I could see a man (probably Donald Jordan) saying something to someone on the floor. I closed my eyes and started to tune out all other sounds and instead focused on the house. Unlike most, I had really good hearing so trying to sneak up on me in a fight was never a good idea.

"Where the fuck did you put the kids?" I heard Donald roar and then a woman whimpering about how she didn't know where they were.

"Ella? Can you hear what's going on?" Seb whispered and I nodded, reaching for my gun.

"Stay in here, Seb, I'll sort him out." I signed towards Seb and he reluctantly nodded.

I headed inside with my gun slightly raised. The door was unlocked. Stupid people. I thought. I mean who leaves a door unlocked?

Donald's voice got louder and then I heard the crack of a belt accompanied by a cry of pain. I rounded the corner and raised my gun at Donald.

He turned around when he heard the safety of my gun click off. Donald turned around slowly to be met with my gun.

"Who are you?" He sneered and I smirked, my finger on the trigger. Just then Seb's voice echoed from the microphone hidden somewhere in the ceiling with a camera.

"Donald Jordan. What a pleasure. I'd like you to meet Raven. I'm sure you know who she is, after all, you have been hunting us down for a while now. Raven and I don't tolerate abusers so say hi to the Devil for us, yeah?" Once Seb finished his speech, I smirked and shot him in the head.

I watched with satisfaction, as if it was in slow motion, watching his brains and his blood splattering across the floor and walls. The woman let out a scream and I turned to her. I did a hand signal, one that only me and Seb knew. It means that he can come in now.

Seb struts in while I head upstairs, tucking my gun back into its holster. I could hear Seb comforting the woman. I tuned them out and listened for quiet sobs.

When I heard some, I crept into what I assume is the parent's bedroom and headed to the wardrobe. I opened the door slowly and saw the two girls huddled up together.

I waved and smiled at them softly. I grab the pen and paper from my pocket and write,  "Hi I'm Raven, I'm not going to hurt you. What's your name?"

The oldest reads it and then whispers.  "I'm Ava and this is Sara." I nod and hold my hands out for them to take, which they do after some hesitation.

I lead them downstairs when the coast is clear and see the dead body and brains and blood all gone. Seb is pacing at the stairs with the woman on the sofa.

"Mama!" Ava and Sara call, running towards their mother. I watch in sadness as the family hug tightly.

"Thank you so much. You saved us." Their mother says, gratitude lacing her voice. I nod my head in acknowledgement before Seb and I walk out to the car after she hands us a stack of money, £2,000.

•Time Skip To When They At Base•

We pull up at the Base at exactly 12:34. Sam is pacing anxiously outside but when he sees us, relief fills his face.
"You are 4 minutes late!" He exclaims, running towards us once we get out of the car. I roll my eyes but accept his hug nonetheless.

Seb and he talk while I sort some emails out for about half an hour which is when I nudge Seb and point to the time. We say goodbye and head back into the car where we start the drive home.

Hey guys! This is the second chapter I've published today as a sorry for missing last week! I will try to get a chapter out next Saturday but I'm at school again in 2 days so we will see. This isn't the longest chapter but it's just them on the mission and I think it's sort of sweet but you let me know.

Stay Safe!
-Adalyn Solace