22 | Confessions

~Saella Moretti~

As I drive home, I think about my brothers. I mean, they deserve to know the truth about what I do for a living right? It won't stay a secret much longer, and mine and their mafia have a meeting tonight anyway so.....

~Five hours later (9 pm)~

I wore a black jumpsuit, leather jacket, my favourite casual assassin leather boots that reached my knees and my normal raven mask

I wore a black jumpsuit, leather jacket, my favourite casual assassin leather boots that reached my knees and my normal raven mask. I wore red lipstick and had my hair tied up in a ponytail. Sam was beside me as we walked into our meeting room where my brothers were waiting. Everyone was there except Seb and Bri. I took a seat at the head of the table with Sam beside me. Sam began talking.

"Hello, Moretti's. It's good to see you, what brings you here today?" He asked pleasantly.

"We want to make an alliance," Alex said, as he was the second in command and soon taking over, so Dad let him do most of the talking.

"And why do you want to make an alliance with us?" Sam questioned.

"You are the largest mafia and if we teamed up, we could join forces in case of war," Alex explained. Sam looked to me and I stood up, walking around the table slowly, making eye contact with every single one of them. I smirk as I see Enzo, Carlos and Dan shiver slightly. I lean down beside Enzo and whisper in a slightly different voice, "Scared, Lorenzo?" I watch him shake his head as I chuckle. 

Sam has a proud smile as I walk back to my seat, the room dead silent.

"My name is Raven, as you are all highly aware. However, you do know my real identity." I state and Luca scowls.

"No, we don't." He answers shortly, the others nodding in agreement. I smirk as I pull my mask off, allowing myself to be revealed.

"You sure, Lu-Lu?" I say sweetly then I bow, "I'm Raven or more known to you, Saella Moretti." Then all hell breaks loose.

~Dante Moretti~

I stare at my sister in shock as she reveals herself. Holy fucking shit. The assassin I've admired for years is my baby sister. The others are all yelling at each other while she and her assistant watch with amusement. She clears her throat.

"Are we done, boys?" 

We fall silent. 

"Do you want an explanation?" She asks again and Dad nods for us. Ella takes a seat and sighs.

"It started when I was six, I decided I was done with people walking all over me so Seb and I started learning the basics of fighting like throwing a punch. However, it took me a lot longer to learn because of my injuries. When we were 8, I met Sam and Lili and we all trained together. By the time we were all 12, I was the best fighter of us all and started entering competitions as Raven. Everyone always underestimated me as I am a girl and I was small for my age so I used it to my advantage. I won more and more competitions and also started learning college stuff. At 13, I had started all my businesses under the guise of an older woman but my workers didn't care when they found out how young I really was. At 14, something happened to me and it led to me being in a bad place. However, by 15 Seb, Sam and Lili had pulled me out of that bad place and I've been working on it since. At 15 and a half, I started leading my mafia again after not leading it for two years. Back under my wing, my mafia grew as did my skills and power. By 16, I was the most powerful mafia and owned 3 businesses and I am the best assassin in the world."

 We all listened intently, hearing how much my baby sister went through but here she is, stronger than ever and thriving compared to what she was like before. I am so proud of who she has become, who she is now.

"You did all that at a young age?" Dad whispered, looking at her with shock. She nods.

We all headed home after that, she said bye to her assistant and drove separately from us. 

What do you guys think? Just a bit of backstory really, sorry it is so short, I'll try to make one longer for next week. I also want to say, thank you for the 10.8k views, I appreciate it so much 💜

Stay Safe!

~Adalyn Solace