12 | School

~Saella Moretti~

~Saella Moretti~

It's now Monday morning, in the early hours, I'm lying awake thinking over the past four days. I spend as much time as possible in my room reading and writing. I've also snuck out to the music room occasionally to play the piano. My brothers keep trying to bond with me but I shut them down every time. This home won't last, why would they want a broken girl like me? They all love Seb, that much is obvious. Seb is constantly downstairs, he's barely batting an eyelash. But I guess I should have expected it. Instead, I spend all my time texting Lili. She is pissed at Seb as well for basically abandoning me. 

I stretch and look at the time, 5:03. I still have plenty of time to get ready. I get up from my bed and walk over to the bathroom where I take a shower, making sure to relax slightly before I check my bruises. They seem to be darker in colour than before. I frown. That is not good. I wrap them and then head to my closet. 

I grab a black skirt, white top, black jacket and some black boots

I grab a black skirt, white top, black jacket and some black boots. I don't look too bad and my ribs are all covered. I head downstairs around 7 am where I see my eldest brother, Alex looking at his phone with coffee in his hand. He looks up when I come in.

"Hey, Ella, how are you?" He asks. I nod my head and head to make myself some coffee. I also have my new book with me, Six of Crows. I open it and carefully start reading. I managed a chapter before everyone came downstairs. I put my book aside as Seb came and sat beside me. I smiled at him as he returned it, before I turned to the breakfast that was placed in front of us.

There was bacon, eggs, pancakes and other different breakfasts but I just grabbed some fruit. Seb eyed me worriedly. So did many of the others so as a response, I raised my eyebrow and they turned away.