18 | Bonding

~Enzo Moretti~

The next morning, I woke up early. My mind is full of thoughts that all want to be answered.

 One, who is my sister?

Two, why does she know who to fight?

Three, what did she go through fully in the years she was gone for her to stop talking?

Fourth, why is she so anxious around us?

Five, what does she have against Bethany (don't blame her though)?

Six, how long has she been fighting?

Those were just some of the many questions that I had and couldn't be answered. I dragged myself out of bed and went to shower.

~~~

I went down for breakfast to see everyone there. 
"Finally," Luca muttered. I rolled my eyes, smiling at him, I watched as he gave me the faintest smile as usual and also noticed that my usual place beside him was taken up by Ella, however, I didn't mind. I went and sat down opposite her. Bethany was still all bruised up and whenever I looked at her which always made me want to laugh, she really did deserve it. 

WARNING: THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER!

I walked out of the room after breakfast and was walking around the garden when someone touched my elbow. As I turned, I noticed Ella there with a notebook and a pen in hand. She smiled at me warmly before opening the book to a certain page and showed me what she had written. It said, 'Hey Enzo, wanna spend time together?' I nod and she smiled closing her book.

We walked around the garden for a while, me occasionally talking about flowers and plants which she listened to intently, sometimes writing things down. It was sweet, I was glad to be doing something with her, to be honest. 

Ella was great company and a great listener. I was happy, and content. My worries and stress had all been put to the back of my head as we walked, I could tell she felt the same. 

It was like nature had decided to give us all a break for the day and I was very grateful. 

Hey guys, that's all I can write but I'm thinking of trying to write a longer one tomorrow and getting it out by Wednesday or something or maybe two chapters on Saturday, I have had school again and forgot about the chapter until earlier so that's why it's so short. Sorry again, 

Stay Safe!

~Adalyn Solace