27 | Sam

~No one's View~

No one knew what to do. Not even Seb knew what to do. Day in and day out, those in the house could hear Ella's cries as she refused to leave her room. She was locking herself away from the people she loves, hiding away to protect herself from more hurt.

Liliana had tried seeing her but even she was pushed away, and everyone knew it was Sam's fault. Seb was furious so one day, after Liliana had come to visit, he went with her back to her house.

"How long has it been since she came out her room?" Liliana asked Seb sadly and Seb sighed, running a hand through his hair.
"A month. She must be coming out at night when everyone is asleep because some food goes missing, we have started leaving leftovers in the freezer or on a plate wrapped in clingfilm so she can take it and most nights she does but I'm scared she's falling deeper into that hole we spent months trying to get her out of. And this time, she was hurt by someone even closer to her than before," Seb whispered, holding back tears. Liliana had a glare on her face as she remembered everyone's darkest period of time, when Ella was in that coma.

"I don't even know why Sam did this. He was angry that day at school, something about Ella and Aiden from what I could see and decided to take it out on Ella. I heard the last bit of the conversation before he walked over and made us leave. He brought up one of her worst insecurities then left. El tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't listen."

"Do you know what the last bit was about?"

"He asked her to choose between him and I think it was Aiden and she took a minute to answer but he cut her off before she could say anything. He told her goodbye and left."

"She would have chosen him anyway though, Ella thinks the world of Sam, I mean, it was him who truly brought her back to life, back to being more of herself. I don't know why she hesitated but all I know is that she loved him, so fucking much, and he went and broke her heart." Seb snapped, fury filling him at the thought of his sister's cries.

"I know, Seb, I know. I'm pissed at him as well, he had no right to do that, especially when he knows that her self-esteem has been bad recently. I- I just don't know what to do, you know? I'm torn between my best friend/sister and my own twin. He has hurt her but he might have had a valid excuse, right?" Lili asked, however you could hear the doubt in her voice.

They parked outside Lili's and Sam's house and climbed out the car, Seb made sure his gun was in his back pocket and stormed into the house and upstairs. Sam was wondering who it was when his door was kicked open, splinters of wood flying everywhere.

"What the fuck?!" Sam yelled, covering his face. 
"Samuel fucking Horomain get here now." Seb snapped, his voice dripping with venom.
"Sebastian, why the fuck did you destroy my door!" Sam yelled as Seb approached him, his gun in hand.
"My twin has not left her room at day for a month, all because of you! She is falling back into that hole again Sam and this time it was your fault. Whatever she did, probably wasn't that bad, and certainly not so bad to the point where she cries almost constantly for weeks!" Seb screamed at him, tears falling down his cheeks, tears of anger, pain and sadness.

"Look, she made her choice, it's her own fault if she isn't strong enough to deal with her mental health," Sam argued and then next thing he knew, he had a gun pointed at his head.
"What choice." Sebastian's voice gave no room for arguing.
"I told her to choose between me and Aiden. She chose Aiden."
"Or did you just not let her answer? Did she try to call you back?"
"Well, yes, but-"
"I don't want a 'but' I want a simple answer, Did she try to call you back?"
"Yes,"

Seb was furious and he kicked Sam's knee.
"Never come near my sister again, motherfucker,"

Hey guys, what do you think? Let me know and as always

Stay Safe!

~Adalyn Solace