28 | Discussion (SHORT CHAPTER)

DARK TOPICS MENTIONED! Skip if you're not comfortable!

~No One~

The entire of the Moretti family sat around the table silently, their thoughts on the girl in her room.

"We need to do something," Zach finally spoke up.
"But what?" Zio Mason said, his voice thickened with pain as he remembers his niece's tears.
"I don't know, why we can't just leave her like this,"

"This has happened before," Seb speaks up, his voice quiet, Liliana was beside him.
"What do you mean Sebastian," His grandfather said and Seb took a deep breath.

"When we were 14 I think it was, we met a boy from the Russians. He went by Dimitri and Ella fell in love with him and we thought he did too, however what we didn't know was that he didn't treat her right and broke her heart by leaving. Him leaving was a good thing but it was also a bad thing as she spiralled. She ran away for a while and stayed in an apartment we all owned and locked herself away. Except, she didn't eat often nor did she drink. We- We didn't know how to help her. Ella ended up trying to take her life a few weeks later and we found her in time and rushed her to our doctor who did everything he could but she fell into a coma and was like that for I think a year," Seb doesn't continue, unable to so Lili took over.

"When she eventually woke up, the one person who got her to smile again was Sam, my twin. He helped her greatly and was the only one to, not even Seb could. Sam and Seb suffered greatly while she was in her coma and it is the darkest period of all our lives, we had to focus on her and our jobs and school. It took months of coaxing from Sam until she finally smiled again, her spirit returned. And just like he helped her, he hurt her not long ago. And we don't know what to do now since he was the one to bring her out but now is the cause to bring her down," Lili finished, Seb's brothers had tears down their faces as well as Bri as they realised just how bad the four had it but then they grew angry. It was this boy's fault their principessa was in this situation again.

"Do you think she will try take her life again?" Zia Verity asked, her voice cracking. No one answered which terrified them all even more. 

This is a very short chapter and I'm sorry for that but I want to say that this book is coming to an end, there is just two more chapters before this book is done and I want to thank everyone who has read my book for all the love it has and is getting, I am so proud and grateful. There will be a sequel to this book! Next chapter will be in Sam's perspective so get ready for that! As always,

Stay Safe!

~Adalyn Solace