11 | Shopping

•Saella Moretti•

•Saella Moretti

Zach cleared his throat once again.
"Well, Luca, Enzo, Beth and Bri you will be taking Ella and Seb out so please make sure you are dressed and ready to go. You will be leaving after breakfast. The rules are, stay near one of the boys at all times, do not wander off and please don't be scared to spend our money, it's the least we can do." 

I roll my eyes inconspicuously. Seb catches it and smirks slightly. We have our own money, we really don't need their money. I mean, I am the Queen of the Bloodwolves, I always get money from supplies, and my multiple companies, my men, my assassin work and even more. Me and Seb tend to split the money but we also have our own incomes. Zach gets a call and he answers it.

"Ciao? Cosa vuol dire che ne ho persi alcuni a causa dei Bloodwolves? Perché se ne vanno?" ( Hello? What do you mean I have lost some to the Bloodwolves? Why are they leaving?)

I translate it mentally and look at Seb just as our phones ping. I get mine out, I look at a message from Sam. 

We have 59 new men who have joined us. It says. I look at Seb who smiles at me. He says in French, "Nous avons environ un million d'hommes maintenant, n'est-ce pas?" (We got like a million men now right?) I nod and he smirks. The others look at us in confusion except Bri who has a look like she is piecing stuff together. I ignore it as I hear the next sentence of Zach's sentence and I get angry. So does Seb.
"Trova le loro famiglie e uccidile." (Find their families and kill them). Seb grabs his phone and dials Sam's number. I watch while eating slowly. Everyone is watching Seb.

"Sam? Beschütze die Familien der neuen Rekruten der 59er, die andere Mafia ist aus Rache hinter ihnen her" (Sam? Protect the 59's new recruits' families. The other mafia has threatened them as revenge.) I nod my thanks to Seb. He nods back at the end of the call to say that it is done.

"Zach? What was that all about?" Seb asked Zach. He looks to Alex for help. 

"Nothing, Seb. Are you guys ready to go?" He asked and we nodded. We all left eventually and climbed into Enzo's car. Seb and I sat next to each other as I did my work of replying to emails and checking stocks among other things. I noticed that my other friend, Liliana, has moved here as well. Liliana is Sam's twin sister and she and I are best friends and have been since we were 8. We were friends before I even met Sam. It turns out, that Seb was his friend before I met Sam so it wasn't until we all went out as a group did we realised what had happened. They had a good laugh about it. Lili texted me, asking me if we could meet up. I turn to Seb and show him the message and he quickly asks Enzo.

"Hey Enzo, can Ella's friend meet us there?" He asks and Enzo and Luca look at each other before nodding. I smile. I tell Lili that she can bring Sam as well. 

At the shopping centre, we see Sam and Lili waiting for us. Seb and I jump out quickly and rush to them. I jump on Lili in a massive hug. Seb and Sam greet each other. 

"Hey Els! You okay?" Lili asked me and I nodded at her. She smiled at me softly and then turned to look behind me. "So uh who are the goons standing behind us glaring at my brother?" She asks. I look around and see Enzo and Luca glaring harshly at Sam who is easily ignoring them. I scoff slightly. They give rubbish glares, me and Seb do better ones. Seb explains that they are our brothers quietly. They nod in understanding.

We all head into the shopping centre and Luca leads the way to the first store. Lili and Sam brought their credit cards and we agreed to meet up in three hours at the food court. Meanwhile, Luca and Enzo bought me and Seb anything we looked at for more than 4 seconds. It was kind of funny. I mainly focused on hoodies, jeans and joggers but I also chose tops, shorts and dresses. We bought so many different shoes it wasn't even funny. I mean, why do you need so many shoes???

Finally, we head to the food court where we see Lili and Sam already at a table. We walk over and the others fall into conversation. Bethany is glaring daggers at me but she keeps trying to sweet-talk Sam. I then notice her hand creeping towards Seb. I shoot up suddenly and grab her by her collar. They all fall silent. I land a punch on her already broken nose and she cries out. I drop her and grab Seb's hand. I drag him out of the food court and away from prying eyes. I then hug him tightly. 

"Why did you do that?" He whispers and I am quick to sign.
"She was creeping her hand towards you, I got angry." I sign. He sighs but nods his thanks to me. We go back and Lili sends us both a worried glance. Enzo looks bored as he holds a tissue to Bethany's nose. I smirk. 

"Well, let's finish shopping, shall we? You need your school equipment and your new electronics so come on." Luca says, looking bored as fuck. We all get up after paying for lunch and head to get the rest of our stuff. They bought me and Seb a laptop, a new phone (the newest model), a touchscreen laptop, a laptop/iPad and a Bluetooth speaker each. We spent so much money today.

We head home in the car after saying goodbye to Lili and Sam. When we arrive home, as soon as Amelia sees Bethany, she spins to me.
"Why you little bitch!" She screams, spit flying. I casually wipe the spit off my face and turn to face her. My face is calm but I hear Seb mutter behind me. 
"Oh no, she's mad..." I smirk slightly and harden my glare. It can make a full-grown ass man shit himself, it scared many people before. Amelia stumbles backwards as I advance to her slowly. I land a punch to her nose, flip her on the ground and kick her stomach. I do this before anyone can react. While she is groaning and crying on the floor, I dust my outfit off and turn to face the others. Everyone but Seb is looking at me in shock. I walk into the house and head upstairs.

I go down for dinner and see Amelia with a bandage on her nose and Bethany has a new one. I smirk at them. They glare daggers at me. I see Seb looking proud when he says in French, "Ella, je te préviens, Zach est énervé parce que ses hommes qui ont été envoyés pour tuer la famille des recrues sont tous morts." I nod. (Ella, just warning you, Zach is pissed off because his men who were sent to kill the recruits' family are all dead.) Zach is looking pissed off. Bri looks confused. 

That night passed, and I went to my room where I had a relaxing shower. My bruises do not seem to be getting better, however. 

Hey Guys! That is chapter 11 for you! 1276 words! I wanted to do 2000 but did not know what else to write about, so it will have to wait for next time. Why do you think her bruises aren't getting better? There will be sneak peeks at my chapters on my TikTok (I will put them in my description) if you want to check them out. Thanks for reading!

Stay safe love, 

~Adalyn Solace