10 | The 'Deep' Talk

•Zach Moretti•

Zach Moretti•

After the twins had headed up to bed, I turned to face Amelia and Bethany, the anger evident on my face.

"What. The. Hell. Were you thinking?" I roared, glaring harshly at the two who both flinched back.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I just really like him!" Bethany said, her voice itself seemed to infuriate me even more.
I scoffed, does she even realise what she just said? "I do not care if you like him or not, that is my son you were trying to kiss without his fucking consent. Do you know how wrong that is? To force someone into something they don't want to do? You should know better than that, I thought I would have taught you better than that." I frowned at her in disappointment. Alex was watching silently.

"But darling, he did want it. I mean why wouldn't he? Look at my beautiful daughter, who wouldn't want her?" Amelia said proudly but all I did in response was look of disgust. That's what she thinks?

"Bethany head to your room and give me all your devices and I am taking away your going out privileges for 2 months. Do not ever dare to do such a thing ever again." I told her. She didn't bother arguing and handed me her phone as she left the room, tears in her eyes. I turned to my wife who was standing there defiantly.

"Well? Explain yourself!" I ordered but she just rolled her eyes at me.
"Well, Zach, the girl deserves a punishment. She attacked my daughter and hurt her so why should she be allowed to get away with this?" She answered me back. My eye starts ticking, the obvious sign I'm getting angry. Alex noticed and stepped in, telling Amelia to head off to bed. She huffed but left the room as I turned to my son.

"What are we going to do?" I asked as I fell into a chair. He sat beside me and sighed.

"I don't know to be honest Dad. Did you see the way Seb stood up for his sister and the instant reflex to hurt Beth when Ella saw Beth trying to kiss Seb? They are so protective of each other, it kind of scares me." Alex admits, which is something he doesn't do often. I nodded but then my mind flickered back to the way she punched Beth. 
"Did you see the way she punched Beth? It was one that takes a while to master so how did she do it so easily? It took the boys a while to learn but it seems to come naturally for her. And the way Ella paled when Amelia said punishment. I think...I think something happened to them." The last words tasted bitter on my tongue as Alex slowly nodded in agreement. 

We talked a bit longer until Carlos came running down, looking panicked.
"Dad! I can't find Saella!" His words took a moment to digest and when they did, I was up and running upstairs and into her bedroom. It was empty, with no sign of anyone being there since before dinner. I quickly walked next door where Seb's room was, and with a burst of hope, opened the door to find Seb and Ella curled up in a hug together. It looked like Seb had been crying as he was curled up inside Ella's arms and even Ella had a few tears streaks down her cheeks.

My heart wrenched for the two but I quietly closed the door with a small smile on my face.
"Are they in there?" Alex and Carlos asked at the same time as I nodded.
"Go to bed, boys. We will talk to them in the morning." They nodded and walked to their respective rooms whereas I walked to my office, not wanting to sleep in the same bed as Amelia tonight. I sat down to work with a glass of whiskey.

 I sat down to work with a glass of whiskey

•Saella Moretti•

When I woke up, the pain was the first thing I thought about. Seb was still asleep so I quietly snuck out the bed to not disturb him and then went to my room. In my room, I grabbed my rib cream and tended to my wounds then got dressed into something for the day.  I wore a cream blouse, a short black skirt and some thigh-high black boots. My top was long-sleeved so the bruises didn't show. Any visible bruises I covered with makeup and then I began styling my hair.

 Any visible bruises I covered with makeup and then I began styling my hair

My hair was in its naturally wavy hairstyle and then I did a small braid that looped across my head

My hair was in its naturally wavy hairstyle and then I did a small braid that looped across my head. I was happy with it. Someone knocked on my door just as I finished with my hair so I went and opened it. There was Seb in some black jeans, a black top and his leather jacket. He smirked at me as he took in my outfit.

"Looking good, sis." He said as I signed the same to him. We walked downstairs together where we were met with all of our brothers and the girls. Beth's face looked even worse than last night and she looked annoyed. I smirked at her as she glowered at me.

"Hey, you two, take a seat. Then I can explain the rules for you going shopping with the others." We nodded and took our seats. Seb was next to Lorenzo and me next to Bri. She smiled warmly at me and asked if I wanted any bacon and the rest of the breakfast. I nodded and she gave the food to me.
"We need to talk, me, you and your twin. We can do that after we have gone shopping though."

I nodded at her just as Zach cleared his throat.

Hey Guys! Here is a chapter, hope you enjoyed it! I just want to say thank you for 1k views! 
Stay Safe!

Love
~Adalyn Solace