06 | Rules and Samuel

•Saella Moretti•

•Saella Moretti•

I knew that Seb was slightly annoyed because I forgot to tell him about the mission but we both know now so why does it matter? Anger boiled inside of me whenever I looked over at Bethany, I mean the audacity this bitch has. As me and Seb made our way upstairs, conversing in sign language, we talked over the mission plan, not for tonight but for the one in a few days.

We were to eliminate a few bad men and end them, then find out all the information on their gang, send it to our emails, hack their systems and destroy any evidence we were there. All in 3 hours. Easy.

Someone called our name, causing us to halt on the stairway.
"Ella, Seb? Can you come talk to me in my office please?" it was Alex.

"Yeah, can you just show us the way?" Seb asked Alex and he nodded as he and Zach began leading us towards a room I assumed was his office.

"Take a seat, we have some things to discuss," Zach said, gesturing to the chairs in front of the desk. Seb sat but I stood standing. Alex raised an eyebrow at me but didn't bother telling me to sit.

"We have some rules we expect you to follow while you live here. They are:
-Rule 1- No swearing,
-Rule 2- Always tell someone here if you are going out,
-Rule 3- Get good grades at school or at least try to,
-Rule 4- Stay out of the basement, fourth floor and the attic,
-Rule 5- We expect complete honesty from you, if not given, there will be punishments,
-Rule 6- Lastly respect us." Zach said and Alex nodded in agreement.

I glanced at Seb and we both knew we didn't agree with these rules.
"First off, Zach, respect is earned not given, you respect us, we respect you, that simple. You can't tell us not to swear when everyone else does as well so forget about that, we will tell someone if one of us goes out, whether that's either of you or each other. We both got good grades in school so don't worry about that. Whatever is on those forbidden floors, we will respect your privacy if you respect ours. We will try to be honest but no promises."

"Translation?" Zach asked, raising an eyebrow once I was finished signing out what I wanted to say. Seb translated and the two nodded in agreement with our words.

We just left, not wanting to talk to them any longer.
"I'll come to your room at half 10, be ready by then," Seb whispered to me. I nodded and headed off into my room and straight to my closet. I had put the few clothes I had with me in there already and I quickly set out my clothes for the mission.

It was a black top, fingerless gloves that came to my elbow, black leggings, shin-high boots that are good for running and other stuff and to finish my look off, my leather jacket. The leather jacket has secret pockets for knives and other weapons for my missions, it's why it's my favourite.