13 | Detention Already?

•Saella Moretti•

•Saella Moretti•

I sat in the principal's office, glaring at Bethany as I occasionally looked down at my bloody knuckles. Bethany is holding an ice pack to her face as the principal stares at us as Zach, Alex and Carlos walk in. 

"Principal Franklin. Why have we been called in?" Zach asked, holding out his hand. The principal shaked it.

"Mr Moretti, I called you three to discuss your two daughters." Franklin begins.

Zach raises his eyebrow.

"You see, I was called to the cafeteria during lunch break because of a fight. Ms Saella Moretti was beating up Ms Bethany over here for no apparent reason. As we can't get Saella to talk, we are going off what Bethany has told us." I scoff. Of course, they are. I think back to the event.

Flashback:

"We need to talk," Bethany said with her friends all grouped behind her. I nod and she scowls.

"Stay away from Sebastian. He is mine." She hisses and I glare at her. Seriously? That was why she was here. I show her my middle finger and my friends laugh. Bethany advances on me and grips my hair but I see white-hot rage. I grip her arm, flip her onto the floor and start punching her. Eventually, I'm pulled off by Seb who is staring at my knuckles with worry. Principal Franklin is staring at the scene in horror.

"Saella and Bethany, my office now." He orders. I roll my eyes but walk there nonetheless. When at the office, he instantly calls Zach. Me and Bethany glared daggers at each other the whole time. 

So yeah, that's why I'm now sitting in the office as Franklin explains Bethany's side of the story which was she was sitting there peacefully eating lunch when I jumped on her and started punching her for no reason. I roll my eyes which Alex notices. Franklin says I have a month of detention, starting today and I just nod as Zach reluctantly agrees. I walk out, bored and instantly get embraced in a hug from Seb. I sign to him stating the punishments and he shakes his head angrily.

"Honestly, I hate Bethany. You didn't just start the fight for no reason, okay you did provoke her but she deserved it!" He argued, all my friends agreed with him. I just nodded as we headed to our lessons.

At the end of the day, I'm sitting in detention bored out of my mind when Luca walks in with some of his mates. They all sit next to me.

"Hey, I'm Aiden." A boy with green eyes and black hair greets me. I nod to him and turn to Luca. I raise an eyebrow at him.
"I got detention." He shrugs. I sigh, knowing Zach made him come here as well. Aiden tries pulling me into conversation but I just can't be bothered to even try to write my answers so I ignore him as I pull out my notebook and start writing notes on everything I was told today. I filled in a few pages of stuff before we were told to go. 

In the drive home, me and Luca are silent. We pull up to our house and he turns to me. 

"Listen, Ella, I do care about you. I'm sorry for being so cold to you." He states sincerely. I nod to show I accept his apology and walk into the lounge where the others are waiting for us.

Anddddd cue the 20-minute lecture on how I shouldn't fight my siblings. 

Hey guys, sorry it's really short, I have been ill recently and haven't had the energy to think up chapters so I'm sorry. I will try to make next Saturday's one better. Until then,

Stay Safe~Adalyn Solace.